Enjoy TWD 1500 off with your UnionPay Card at Hanshen Store
2020-12-01 To 2022-02-28
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy TWD 400 off when you spend TWD 8000 or enjoy TWD 1500 off when you spend TWD 30000 or more in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at HanShen Store. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Hanshen Store “uplan” coupons.
1.Enjoy TWD 400 off when you spend TWD 8000 or enjoy TWD 1500 off when you spend TWD 30,000 or more in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at HanShen Store. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your HanShen Store “u·plan” coupons.
2. The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
3. Offer valid with a single receipt only. Only one coupon per transaction. The discount value is not accumulated.
4. Limited quantity of coupons on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Each HanShen Store “u·plan” coupon can only be redeemed once. The coupons are not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole.
6. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
7. Offer can be used at the same time with other UnionPay offers. Please check in store.
8. During the promotion period, each UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) is entitled to 3 HanShen Store “u·plan” coupon.
9. The offer is valid only if the transaction was paid through UnionPay network.
10. In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
11. If the amount of the payment after sales return does not meet the requirement, customer will not be able to enjoy this offer.
12. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons can not be returned or reused.
13. Coupon redemptions are subject to stock availability. Based on the time sequence of the actual transactions, the promotion will automatically end when it reaches maximum redemptions.
14. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.