1. Establish sound financial and accounting system with respect to local laws and principles as well as head quarter’s requirement.
2. Responsible for the duty of tax Risk Management of Korea Branch.
3. Collect and collate the original documents for all payments and reimbursements in according with local laws and principles as well as internal approval authority and procedure.
4. Perform cash receipts/payments and bank settlement services, administrate checks, keep vault cash, and responsible for the custody of password, stamps, blank cheque. Calculate and pay taxes and fees on time in line with laws and regulations.
5. Timely register the cash and bank journals in chronological order according to the filed receipt and payment vouchers. Check the balance of cash and bank journals with that of cash-on-hand and bank statement and prepare bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
6. Timely register the fixed asset account book, leased fixed asset account book, contract list, check list, low value consumables amortization journal, significant accounting changes record, deferred taxes journal and other memorandum records.
7. Provided financial and accounting documentation to head quarter, coordinate with agency bookkeeping institution, agency tax institution, social audit institution and evaluation authority to conduct economic accounting, tax return, social auditing and assets appraisal, and review financial statements and tax information provided to outsiders of responsible branches.
8. Provide professional services via financial management approach, participate in project feasibility study and decision making, organize financial examination and approval, review economic contract and standardizing financing activities.
9. Responsible for budget management of Korea Branch, timely analyzing and reporting financial result and execution on financial budget and projects budget, and special and significant financial transactions.
1、 Bachelor degree and above, major in accounting, tax, financial, economy;
2、 Above 3 years working experience in tax and finance related work;
3、 With professional knowledge of the tax law, accounting and legal knowledge
4、 Familiar with computer Office software application (Microsoft Office, etc.);
5、 Good communication skills, statistical ability, professional knowledge and skills in financing
6、 With relevant Chinese and International accounting class certificate or qualification