Save extra THB 300 when you spend over THB 3,500 (after discounts) in a single receipt with u·plan
2019-05-15 To 2019-08-31
All participating Boots Stores, excluding Airport, Duty Free shops, Siam Paragon Food Hall and Clearance branches.
All UnionPay Card which starting number ‘62’ and “81” only
Enjoy THB 300 off when you spend over THB 3,500 (after all discounts) in a single receipt and pay by the UnionPay Card which starting number ‘62’ and “81” only, at participating Boots Stores. Simply present your e-coupon QR or barcode from your u·plan to cashier before payment.
1. UnionPay cardholder must present the u·plan e-coupon barcode to Boots Cashier before payment to enjoy UnionPay exclusive according to the terms and conditions required. E-coupon’s validity is subjected to the validity date stated on the coupon.
2. E-coupon can be used one time only for each UnionPay cardholder and must pay by UnionPay Card which starting number ‘62’ or “81” only.
3. The offer is valid at all Boots’ stores in Thailand, except all Airport, Duty Free shops, Siam Paragon Food Hall, and Clearance branches.
4. Limit 1 u·plan e-coupon code to each UnionPay cardholder only and limit usage 1 e-coupon code per transaction.
5. U·plan e-coupons are limited quantities which provided to UnionPay cardholders on first-come, first –served and while stock last basis.
6. No accumulated receipts are allowed. This offer is NOT to be used in conjunction with other coupons or offers, except Boots tourist’s privilege. Please ask shop assistants for more information.
7. Each u·plan e-coupon can only be redeemed once, and cannot be reused, returned, spited or exchanged for cash. No partial refunds allowed for coupon transactions. In case of returning any purchased product, UnionPay cardholder will be refunded only the actual price of product paid.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.