Hong Kong, China
Enjoy Half Price on Selected Items at Luk Fook Jewellery HK
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Established in 1991, Luk Fook Holdings (International) Limited is one of the leading jewellery retailers in Hong Kong and Mainland China. The Group was listed on Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in May 1997, with stock code “00590.HK”. Lukfook was founded by a group of experienced jewellery specialists who possess unique market sense and passion to strive for excellence. Throughout the years, its achievements have been reflected by the outstanding performance in merchandising, sales, administration, financial and marketing aspects. The Group principally engages in the sourcing, designing, wholesaling, trademark licensing and retailing of gold and platinum jewellery and gem-set jewellery products, with a total of over 1,820 shops in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, the Philippines, the United States, Canada and Australia. The Group will continue to identify new business opportunities in the international market in response to its corporate vision, “Brand of Hong Kong, Sparkling the World”.
2022-07-01 To 2022-12-31
UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62)
During the Promotion Period, eligible Cardholders are entitled to enjoy half price on Selected Items at Luk Fook Jewellery Hong Kong shops. Full payment must be made with UnionPay Card along with designated Luk Fook Jewellery u•plan Electronic Coupon.
1. The Promotion is valid from 1st July, 2022 to 31st Dec, 2022 (Both dates inclusive, refers to “Promotion Period”).
2. During the Promotion Period, eligible Cardholders are entitled to enjoy half price on Selected Items at Luk Fook Jewellery Company Limited (refers to “Luk Fook Jewellery”) Hong Kong shops (refers to “the Offer”). Full payment must be made with UnionPay Card along with designated Luk Fook Jewellery u•plan Electronic Coupon (refers to “e-Coupon”).
3. Each card is entitled to enjoy the Offer up to a maximum of 10 times during the Promotion Period.
4. The e-Coupon is available on a first-come-first-served basis while quota lasts. The Promotion may end early subject to the availability of designated e-Coupon, and the actual circumstance of the shops.
5. Eligible Cardholders should present the designated e-Coupon and pay with UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62). Qualified transactions must be settled via UnionPay network to enjoy the Offer.
6. Each u•plan e-Coupon can only be used once and cannot be split. The Offer carries no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash, other goods or discount.
7. The validity of u•plan e-Coupon is shown on its surface. Only one e-Coupon can be applied in each transaction.
8. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
9. The Offer is applicable to Selected Items only.
10. In case of refund, only the amount paid by Cardholders will be returned.
11. If the transaction amount does not meet the spending requirement after refund, Cardholders will not be able to enjoy the Offer and are needed to return the deducted amount.
12. u•plan e-Coupon will be invalid after used and will not be returned in case of refund.
13. Please refers to the information in shops for more promotion details.
14. UnionPay International Company Limited (refers to “UnionPay International”) is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchants.
15. Luk Fook Jewellery reserves the right to amend or terminate the privileges and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations.
16. In case of disputes, the decision of Luk Fook Jewellery shall be final.
17. Should there be any discrepancy or ambiguity between the Chinese and English versions of terms and conditions, the Simplified Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
UnionPay International Customer Service Hotline (Hong Kong): 800 967 222
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.