【Thailand】Enjoy free portable Bluetooth speaker when spend up to THB 3,000 via UnionPay credit card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
The largest department store in Thailand and Southeast Asia, located on Ratchadamri Road and Ratchaprasong Intersection. Central World is a Lifestyle Experience that provides new experiences for shoppers to meet the needs of both Thais and tourists with international famous brand shops, food and beverage outlets.
2022-06-10 To 2023-03-31
UnionPay Credit Card (card starting from 62 and 81)
Enjoy free portable Bluetooth speaker when spend up to THB 3,000 via UnionPay credit card, with card number starting from 62 and 81, at participating shops in shopping center
1. Central Chiangmai
2. Central Pattaya
3. Central Phuket
4. Central Rama9
- 1 redemption/The 1 member/card/day and this offer is valid while stock lasts.
- Customers are required to present The 1 membership along with passport, receipts and sales slip, together with UnionPay credit card. Please contact customer service for more information on The 1 membership.
- Customers can only use receipts that are issued on the same date of purchase and in the same shopping center of redemption.
- Accumulation of receipts and sales slips with the same first & last name on credit card with same date of purchase is allowed.
- Receipts from Central Department Store, Robinson Department Store, Central Food Hall, Tops Market, Power Buy, Supersports, B2S, HomeWorks, Thai Watsadu, and OfficeMate are not allowed for redemption.
- Receipts from online transactions and receipts from purchases via non-UnionPay credit card are not allowed for redemption.
- Receipts from selling/buying gold and diamond, utility bills, receipts from financial transaction, receipts from charging value to card, and receipts from cash coupon/cash voucher purchases are not allowed for redemption.
- Gifts are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts.
- The company reserves the right to change terms & conditions where applicable by law.
- Please check the promotion’s terms and conditions at the point of redemption for more information and understanding.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.