Hong Kong, China
Get $1,200 off upon spending $10,000 for Diamond Jewellery at Luk Fook Jewellery HK & Macau
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Established in 1991, Luk Fook Holdings (International) Limited is one of the leading jewellery retailers in Hong Kong and Mainland China. The Group was listed on Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in May 1997, with stock code “00590.HK”. Lukfook was founded by a group of experienced jewellery specialists who possess unique market sense and passion to strive for excellence. Throughout the years, its achievements have been reflected by the outstanding performance in merchandising, sales, administration, financial and marketing aspects. The Group principally engages in the sourcing, designing, wholesaling, trademark licensing and retailing of gold and platinum jewellery and gem-set jewellery products, with a total of over 1,820 shops in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, the Philippines, the United States, Canada and Australia. The Group will continue to identify new business opportunities in the international market in response to its corporate vision, “Brand of Hong Kong, Sparkling the World”.
2021-04-02 To 2023-03-31
UnionPay Card (card starting with 62)
During the Promotion Period, simply scan the verified Lukfook Jewellery promotional QR code/barcode (“u•plan e-Coupon”), eligible UnionPay cardholders (“Eligible Cardholder(s)”) can enjoy exclusive $1,200 discount upon spending of $10,000 on diamond jewellery with valid UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62) at Lukfook Jewellery outlets in Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR.
1. The Promotion is valid from 1st April, 2021 to 31st March, 2023 (refers to “Promotion Period”)
2. During the Promotion Period, simply scan the verified Lukfook Jewellery promotional QR code/barcode (“u•plan e-Coupon”), eligible UnionPay cardholders (“Eligible Cardholder(s)”) can enjoy exclusive $1,200 discount upon spending of $10,000 on diamond jewellery with valid UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62) at Lukfook Jewellery outlets in Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR.
3. Each UnionPay Card is entitled to enjoy the Offer for unlimited times.
4. All UnionPay Cardholders are eligible to enjoy the Offer although certain UnionPay Cards may not be accepted in some individual shops. It is subject to the actual circumstance of the stores.
5. The Offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while quota lasts. The Promotion may end early and it is subject to the availability of designated u•plan e-Coupon, and the actual circumstance of the stores.
6. Cardholder should present the designated u•plan e-Coupon and UnionPay Card which card number starting with 62 before payment. Qualified transactions must be settled via the UnionPay network.
7. Each u•plan e-Coupon can only be used once and cannot be split. The Offer carries no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
8. The validity of u•plan e-Coupon is shown on its surface. Only one e-Coupon can be applied in each transaction.
9. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
10. This Offer is not applicable to fixed-priced, special-priced, giga-priced privileged-priced, authorized, Gold and platinum items.
11. In case of refund, only the amount paid by Cardholder will be returned.
12. If the transaction amount does not meet the spending requirement after refund, Cardholder will not be able to enjoy the Offer.
13. u•plan e-Coupon will be invalid after used and will not be returned in case of refund.
14. Please refers to the information in store for more promotion details.
15. Should there be any discrepancy or ambiguity between the Chinese and English versions of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.