The Mall Group: Get Direct Discount THB 150 off for purchase of THB 2,000 or more per single
2020-12-01 To 2021-03-31
All UnionPay Cards starting with “62” or “81”, excluding UnionPay Debit Cards issued in Thailand
Receive an e-discount voucher worth THB 150 upon registration. E-discount voucher can be redeemed with minimum spending of THB 2,000 in a single purchase. A maximum of 6 THB 150 e-discount vouchers may be redeemed per card.
1. Promotion period is from 1 Dec 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 only.
2. Payment must be made using UnionPay Cards starting with “62” or “81”, excluding UnionPay Debit Cards issued in Thailand.
3. E-voucher quantity entitlements are as follows: Each registrant may only redeem a maximum of 6 (six) THB 150 e-vouchers per Card, during the promotion period.
4. Validity date of e-vouchers is stated on the e-vouchers.
5. E-vouchers are provided on a first-come, first-served, while stock lasts basis.
6. Promotion can be enjoyed in conjunction with other in-store promotions. Please check with staff for more information.
7. Promotion is not applicable for non-participating merchandise. Please check with staff for more information.
8. Promotion is not valid for purchase of gift cards and gift vouchers.
9. Only one e-voucher may be redeemed with each transaction, and accumulation of receipts is not allowed.
10. E-vouchers cannot be split or exchanged for cash.
11. In the event that a return or refund is requested, Cardholders will only be refunded the actual amount paid. Redeemed u plan e-vouchers cannot be reused or returned.
12. No partial refunds will be allowed for applicable transactions.
13. Other Terms & Conditions may apply, please check with staff for more information.
14. Please visit The Mall Group’s website at http://www.themallgroup.com/index.php/contact for store list and operation time.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.