Experience authentic Cantonese dining in our Michelin-starred restaurant, where creative dim sum and beloved classics are accompanied by our famous range of specialty teas.
From Now To 2020-09-30
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cardholder can enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne or prosecco at Zi Yat Heen. (A complimentary glass of champagne or prosecco per person per visit. Offer applies to a minimum of 2 guests to a maximum of 10, for dine-in only)
To book your experience at ZI Yat Heen, please reserve via: +(853) 2881 8888
Under influence of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia, the restaurant is temporarily closed and the benefit is suspended. The resumption of this activity shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.
1. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from the program participating restaurant (hereinafter “restaurant”).
2. Validity dates: now – Sept 30, 2020 (hereinafter “term”). Each restaurant reserves the right to establish black out dates, which will vary by restaurant. Call the restaurant for details.
3. The UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) is required to make payment with a qualifying UnionPay Platinum card or Diamond card (card number starting with 62) to enjoy the offer. If the customer does not pay with a qualifying card, then the offer will be null and void.
4. Reservations must be made in advance by telephone to the participating restaurant and cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering.
5. The reservation status is subject to availability and will not be guaranteed by UnionPay, Four Seasons or the restaurant. Cardholders may not be able to secure a reservation or reservations may be cancelled, due to the following circumstances or other circumstances unlimited to below:
a) The restaurant is unable to provide the services and offer during the term due to internal renovations or suspension of operations.
b) The restaurant is unable to continue operating its business due to any Force Majeure event. “Force Majeure” includes acts of governments, Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, lightning, war, strikes and any event that is beyond the restaurant's reasonable control and cannot be prevented with reasonable care. However, any shortage of credit, capital or finance shall not be regarded as an event beyond the reasonable control.
c) The restaurant hosts a private event and gala dinner, or any other cases that the restaurant will not provide service or take reservation publicly.