UnionPay Overseas Offers
Enjoy privilege offers upon spending with UnionPay Card, UnionPay QuickPass Card, UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, UnionPay QR Code and UnionPay APP at the overseas merchants listed below.
- Unless specified, the promotion is applicable to UnionPay Credit and ATM Card with card number starting with 62 (refers to "UnionPay Card"), UnionPay QuickPass Card, UnionPay Mobile QuickPass (including Apple Pay and Huawei Pay), except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. The qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
- UnionPay QuickPass Card refers to the contactless payment via UnionPay network by tapping eligible card on the UnionPay card reader at merchants. UnionPay Mobile QuickPass refers to the contactless payment via UnionPay network with eligible UnionPay Card which has been added into the wallet of the designated smartphones and wearable devices. For UnionPay Mobile QuickPass, Cardholder is required to present the eligible virtual UnionPay Card on the mobile device or watch to cashier before payment and settle with mobile payment to enjoy the offer. UnionPay QR Code refers to the eligible UnionPay Card successfully bound in UnionPay App or other App that supports UnionPay QR code payment.
- Unless specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotion, members' privileges, discounts, promotional coupons, discounted and fixed-priced items unless specified; individual terms and conditions apply to coupon. For more details, please refer to the contents of the coupon.
- For UPlan offers, Cardholder can enjoy the offer upon spending designated amount with UnionPay Card and designated UPlan Electronic Coupon.
- The offers or gifts carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other offers.
- Unless specified, each customer can enjoy the offer or redeem the gift once only in each transaction unless specified. While stocks last.
- Should a participating merchant close, any offer provided by said participating merchant will be terminated immediately.
- UnionPay International Company Limited is neither vendor nor service provider, thus shall not take any responsibility to the products or services provided by the merchants.
- In case of disputes, the decisions of the participating merchants shall be final and conclusive.
- In case of any discrepancy between Chinese and English version of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
Find Out More