【Macau SAR】RMB25 Red Packet reward at Yeng Kee
2019-10-14 To 2019-12-14
Between 14 October and 14 December 2019, UnionPay App Users will receive Red Packet of RMB 25 with UnionPay QR code spending of MOP 100 or above at Yeng Kee in Macau SAR*. Each eligible UnionPay App User is entitled to enjoy the offer twice per day and for a maximum of 10 times only during the whole promotion period. The offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
^Only applicable for users of UnionPay App and bind with HK SAR/Macau SAR UnionPay card
*The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Red Packet promotion(s).
1. Users can receive the Red Packet through the step follow: ‘My’ – ‘Receipt Center’ once fulfilled this promotion requirement. The Red Packet is valid for 30 days after obtaining the eligibility and the user is not able to obtain the Red Packet once exceeded that validity period. There may be a delay on receiving the Red Packet. If users cannot collect the Red Packet after 5 working days, please check with customer service hotline: Hong Kong SAR 800-967-222/ Macau SAR0800-801.
2. User can check the Red Packet from this promotion in ‘My’ – ‘My Red packet’ through UnionPay App. The amount of the Red Packet in this promotion is equal to the cash amount, this means 1 RMB red packet = 1 RMB cash.
3. The same device, registered phone number, bank card reserved phone number, bank card (physical card) and ID card number, etc. are regarded as the same user. Virtual phone number and virtual card number is not applicable to this promotion.
4. Each eligible UnionPay App User is entitled to enjoy the offer twice per day and for a maximum of 10 times only during the whole promotion period. The offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Red Packet promotion(s). The consumption times cannot be accumulated at the same time as well.
6. The Red Packet can serve as a discount when shopping by scanning QR code or shopping online at designated merchants in the Mainland. It is not applicable to cash withdrawal. The Red Packet cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
7. This offer is only available for eligible transaction, excluding void, cancel, refund and reversal transaction. The amount of Red Packet will be subtracted for voided, cancelled or refunded transaction from the amount of red packet of user received when the users or merchants void, cancel or refund the transaction subsequently and the quota will not be returned.
8. Participating Users cannot implement any of the following violations in this promotion (the following collectively referred to as violations):
a. Fraud transaction;
b. Participation in this activity for the purpose of illegal profits;
c. Participation in this activity by maliciously using multiple accounts (including but not limited to the same IP\same device\same registered phone number\same bank card reserved phone number\same bank card (including the virtual card attached to the master card)). Participation or assistance in withdrawal of UnionPay resources (including but not limited to coupons of all kinds, red packets and other rewards);
d. Participation in this activity by any robot software, spider software, crawler software, spamming software or other automated means;
e. Implementing violations of the principle of good faith;
f. Implementing other cheating behavior that is not actually receipt.
9. If there is any violation during the participation in this promotion, UnionPay reserves the right to cancel user’s eligibility to participate in this promotion and freeze the UnionPay App account, cancel the qualification for the offer, reject to award the offer and withdraw the red packet issued (including the consumed red packet amount). UnionPay will claim against the offending users according to the seriousness of the circumstances and pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
10. As to any users and tools conducting malicious arbitrage through violating the above-mentioned activity rules, include but not limit to phone number, UnionPay card, UnionPay App, China UnionPay reserves the right not to offer concessions, to recover fraudulent offers and to reject the user participation in any activities of UnionPay in the future.
11. It shall be known by the users that there existing all kinds of uncertainties in the Internet. UnionPay has the right to modify, suspend or cancel this activity under the condition that the activity is difficult to continue due to force majeure or large-scale malicious arbitrage in the promotion, communication route failure or large-scale computer hacking etc.
12. The inability to participate in promotion due to the user’s own electronic device support or other system problems is not related to the event organizer.
13. All time points of this promotion are subject to the time of China UnionPay system.
14. To the extent permitted by law, UnionPay International reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the offer, terms and conditions effective from notification, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or termination.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.