Enjoy USD25 off when spending USD500 or more at DFS Los Angeles International Airport and DFS San Francisco International Airport
2019-11-01 To 2019-12-15
DFS Los Angeles International Airport and DFS San Francisco International Airport.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
During the promotion period, you can enjoy USD25 off when spending USD500 or more in a single receipt with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at DFS Los Angeles International Airport and DFS San Francisco International Airport, after scanning the QR code/bar code on your u • plan coupon.
1. The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
2. Only one coupon can be used per transaction.
3.During the promotion period, each UnionPay Card(card number starting with 62) can only enjoy the discount once in a same store.
4. The u • plan coupons cannot be applied on Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Dior Boutiques, Moncler and other boutiques nominated by T Galleria.
5. The offer is valid at DFS Los Angeles International Airport and DFS San Francisco International Airport.
6. The offer is valid only if the transaction was paid through UnionPay network.
7. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the privileges.
8. u • plan coupons shall not be redeemed for cash, not to be used at the same time with other UnionPay Gift Certificate offers or other discount coupon promotions.
9. In the event of a refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
10. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
11. u • plan coupons are valid on a first-come, first-served and while issued stocks last basis.
12. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.