【The Chinese Mainland】Up to 20% off at renowned Chinese restaurants
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Taste your way through the best of China with UnionPay and renowned Chinese restaurants ranging from Cantonese to Shanghai cuisine, finest delicacy to sizzling hot pot.
WF CENTRAL – World-Class Gastronomy (offers valid for designated restaurants)
EILEEN – Take you back to Shanghai’s heyday in this modern restaurant
Cheng Long Hang – Your top choice to enjoy an authentic Shanghai crab feast
Jade Garden – Upscale Cantonese restaurant that stays true to the original taste of food
Da Long Yi Hot Pot – Introducing Sichuan hot pot to the world
Laurel Restaurant – Maintain the high standard of quality in food and services
Tak Yong – Fusion restaurant while keeping the nature of food
Fortune Restaurant – Nice place for family gatherings or business dining
Maurya Sichuan Cuisine – Sichuan cuisine in an elegant space
Shanghai Chic – Locally beloved Shanghai cuisine
Shanghai No.1 Seafood Village – Rich textures of Shanghai flavor
The Hut – Innovative Huaiyang cuisine
House of Shuhe – A bite of nature with Yunnan hot pot
LOONFUNG HOUSE – A traditional Hong Kong restaurant
Xiao Hong Pao – Hong Kong hot pot advocating wholesome lifestyle
Tea Culture Chinese Restaurant——Tea culture themed fine cuisine
Grand Mansion Cuisine – Indulge in Cantonese cuisine away from the hustle and bustle
（Please refer to the appendix or query the clerks for participating outlets）
2019-04-20 To 2019-11-20
Limited quantity of offers on a first-come-first-served basis.
Designated restaurants in Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu and etc.
Please refer to the appendix or query the clerks for participating outlets.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay cards issued outside The Chinese Mainland(card number starting with 62)
With UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, enjoy CNY100 off when spending CNY500 or more in a single receipt at designated restaurants.
1. Offers are not valid with UnionPay cards issued in Mainland China.
2. Offers are only valid with card-based payment or mobile QuickPass payment.
3. One card per event day can only enjoy the discount once. All participating restaurants share the daily quota.
4. Beijing Time (GMT+8) is adopted in transaction confirmation. Due to the system cut-off, event day commences at 23:00 p.m. and terminates at 22:59 p.m. the next natural day. Due to daily system maintenance, offers are not valid during 22:58 p.m. to 23:05 p.m.
5. The receipt will indicate original amount of bill without discount, even though the discount is applied. Please refer to transaction SMS or bank statement for actual payment amount.
6. In the event of refund, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
7. Limited quantity of offers on a first-come-first-served basis.
8. Bills are not allowed to be split for payment. UnionPay International and merchants reserve the right to withdraw or cancel a discount offer in case of any alleged violation or abuse of the offer rules.
9. Please refer to in-store notification to confirm restaurant’s participation.
10. For further information, please refer to UnionPay International official website or call customer service hotline 95516.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.