【Indonesia, Jakarta】Enjoy 15% off at Ascott Jakarta
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
To experience the pulsating energy of one of the world's most populous cities, one should pay Jakarta a visit. Despite its gleaming metropolis facade, Indonesia's capital remains firmly rooted in its culture. It is a city where skyscrapers and heritage buildings meld, exhibiting the progress of the cosmopolitan city through the years.
Located in what is known as ‘The Golden Triangle’, Ascott Jakarta is set right in the hubbub of the city's main business and shopping centre. Thanks to its central location, the luxury residence is located just a stone's throw away from some of the city's main business, education and entertainment temples, including Thamrin City shopping mall, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town Mall and Plaza Indonesia.
For your culture fix, make a trip to the Merdeka Square, which is a mere 15-minute drive from the Ascott Jakarta. Here, you will find clusters of museums, theatres and exhibition halls dedicated to Indonesia's rich history and diverse culture. And of course, no trip to the nation's capital is complete without sampling some of its culinary offerings. The local cuisine of Jakarta is the Betawi cuisine, which is a melting pot of various foreign culinary traditions that have influenced the inhabitants of Jakarta for centuries.
Visit our in-house Frangipani Cafe for a taste of the local cuisine or choose from one of the many Indonesia restaurants located around the serviced residence. Not to be missed is the Soto Betawi, one of the most popular local dishes, that is made with beef and offal in a luscious, spicy, milky broth.
At the end of a long day out and about, retire to the luxury residence to rejuvenate. Ascott Jakarta offers our global travellers the comforts and little lavishes that makes us their home of choice away from home. The serviced apartments are extravagantly spacious and tastefully decorated with plush furniture in warm hues and are designed to make the Ascott guest feel welcomed, comfortable and suitably pampered. Apartments come in various sizes, ranging from studios to three-bedroom apartments that come with a well-equipped kitchenette, washing machines and dryers.
Ascott residents will live in the lap of luxury, with full access to the residence's comprehensive facilities such as our on-site gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and spa arrangements, tennis court, children's playroom and a list of available services including dry cleaning, airport transfer, room service and daily housekeeping.
From Now To 2019-08-31
Jalan Kebon Kacang Raya No 2, Jakarta 10230, Indonesia
Merchant Tel: +62 21 391 6868
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
15% Off Best Flexible Rate
1. For new reservations made within the Promotion Period only. Not applicable for existing reservations.
2. UnionPay card holders must be an Ascott Online Advantage (AOA) member to enjoy this exclusive offer. Sign up for the free AOA membership via Ascott official website www.the-ascott.com
3. The Promotion is only valid for reservations made on www.the-ascott.com/unionpay ("Promotion Webpage"). Key in 'UNIP' in the promotion code field to view the promotion rates.
4. Rates and rate inclusions are subject to change without further notice and are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-commissionable.
5. Reservation must be made in advance, prior to arrival and is subject to availability.
6. Blackout dates apply. Please check with the individual serviced residence before booking.
7. Promotion may be applicable to specific room types and subject to residence's minimum stay requirement (if any).
8. Guests must be a current UnionPay cardholder and pay for their stay with the respective cards to be eligible for the benefits.
9. This offer is not valid to existing reservations and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, partner offers, third-party websites, corporate and promotional rates.
10. The Ascott Limited reserves the right to change the offer without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.