【The Chinese Mainland】Enjoy up to RMB 1088 off and privileges in Shanghai and Suzhou Village of The Bicester Village Shopping Collection
Shanghai Village: 88 Shendi East Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai,China.
Suzhou Village: No 969 Yangcheng Ring Road, Wei Ting, SIP, Suzhou 215121 Jiangsu Province, China.
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Discover a luxury shopping experience at Shanghai and Suzhou Village, immersed in a bespoke mix of elegant boutiques from world-famous international brands to local renowned labels. Treat yourself and enjoy savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price. Plus, with curated collections of exclusive accessories and clothing as well as limited-edition designs, you’ll find truly one-of-a-kind pieces to transform your style this season. So, what are you waiting for?
From Now To 2019-12-31
limited quantity on a first-come-first-served basis.
designated boutiques in Shanghai Village and Suzhou Village
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay cards issued outside China
With UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, enjoy:
[ instant discount ] Pay at designated boutiques with valid UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, enjoy up to RMB 1088 off on a single purchase.
- spend RMB 888, enjoy RMB 168 off
- spend RMB 1888, enjoy RMB 368 off
get a random chance:
- spend RMB 3888, enjoy up to RMB 1088 off
* Per card per day can only enjoy the discount once. Limited quantity on a first-come-first-served basis. Please refer to in-store notification for designated merchant list.
[ privileges ] Present your valid UnionPay card issued outside Mainland China at Village Visitor Center to redeem a VIP card and a welcome gift. Hands-free shopping service is available to valid UnionPay Platinum and Diamond card issued outside Mainland China.
* Per card per person can only redeem VIP card and welcome gift once during the campaign. For more information about VIP card please enquire at the Village Visitor Center. The welcome gift is subject to availability.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.