Enjoy KLOOK coupons with UnionPay cards’ Spending
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world-leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook empowers travelers around the world to discover, book and experience the best things to do anywhere, anytime. It provides a seamless way for travelers to explore popular attractions, tours, local transportation, food, and unique activities on Klook’s website and award-winning app (consecutive Best of Year awarded by Google Play and Apple App Store). Each day, Klook’s travelers indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 100,000 offerings in more than 400 destinations.
2023-10-20 To 2024-12-31
All UnionPay Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
1. Campaign Details: There are 7 child campaigns during the whole campaign period. During each child campaign period, get the KLOOK coupon with eligible transactions after apply the child campaign, which only can be used in travel and entertainment products showed in specific KLOOK page. (Please refer to the child campaign page in U Rewards for detailed child campaign period, transaction hurdle and coupon value)
2. User Flow:
1) Apply the Benefit : Login U Rewards Platform
https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login, go to ‘Lifestyle’ category, find the campaign ‘Enjoy KLOOK coupons with Spending’ and apply.
2) Benefit Redemption (After fulfill the transaction hurdle) :Log in U Rewards—— Click “Benefit Wallet” —— Click “Use Now” —— Click ‘Copy’ and “Use Now”—— Transfer to KLOOK page and select travel product—— Register/log in KLOOK account—— Click "Use promo code" and Paste the Benefit Code —— Click "redeem”——Fill in reservation information —— Finish payment with specific UnionPay card.
1. After applying the child campaign, Cardholders are required to reach the transaction hurdles with Eligible cards during the child campaign period. Benefit vouchers will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 5 days after reach the transaction hurdles. Cardholders must redeem the benefit vouchers within 30 days from the date of voucher acquisition. The KLOOK coupons are only applicable for travel and entertainment products in specific KLOOK page within the expiry date of the KLOOK coupons.
2. Each U Rewards account is limited to one benefit voucher within each child campaign period. Each benefit voucher can only be used for one time and is non-transferrable. The benefit vouchers are limited and served based on first-come-first-served.
3. Cardholder shall use Eligible UnionPay cards to complete payment (Online Payment function should be supported. Please refer to your issuer banks if you have troubles on payment in KLOOK page).
5. If the payment currency is different from the KLOOK coupon currency, the value of KLOOK coupon will be transferred to corresponding amount of the payment currency according to the exchange rate of KLOOK system.
6. Each KLOOK coupon only can be used for one time for one ticket. (If the final ticket amount is less than the KLOOK coupon value, the remaining part can’t be used next time).
7. The Eligible Spending accumulation of transaction is based on billing currency of card level. For the cardholder holding a dual-currency or multiple-currency card, the Eligible Spending will be calculated separately based on each billing currency. For example, if the cardholder holds a card with dual currency RMB and USD, he has 2 transactions of billing currency RMB and 3 transactions of billing currency USD during the child campaign period, so the Eligible Spending would be 3 transactions, not 5 transactions.
8. The location, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the transactions of the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card system. The benefit only counts the Eligible Spending made by Eligible Card generated from application time to 23:00 of the end date of each child campaign (Beijing time).
9. Please refer to the child campaign page in U Rewards for the definition of Eligible Spending. In case of any refund transaction, the accumulated amount of the Eligible Spending will be deducted accordingly, or UnionPay reserves the right to cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice. For detailed definition of Eligible Spending, please refer to the child campaign page in U Rewards.
10. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
11. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
12. The products and services are provided by KLOOK Travel Limited. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant.
13. For questions or troubles about KLOOK coupon usage and travel products in KLOOK page, please contact Klook official customer service as follows:
-Klook online customer service (English, Traditional Chinese: 7*24 hours supported; Simplified Chinese: 8:00-21:00 supported each day)
-Tel: 400-009-6616 (only Chinese Mandarin: 8:00-21:00 supported each day)
-WeChat "KLOOK客路旅行" official account (Only Simplified Chinese: : 8:00-21:00 supported each day)
-Mail: email@example.com (English, Traditional Chinese: 7*24 hours supported; Simplified Chinese: 8:00-21:00 supported each day)
14. If you have other questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.