【The Chinese Mainland】Enjoy Everyday Random Discount with UnionPay QR Code
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2023-05-16 To 2024-03-31
UnionPay APP, UnionPay QR Code
1. Promotion Period: 16 May 2023 to 31 March 2024, 07:00:00-22:00:00 daily
(For merchants whose business hours are earlier than the event time, the event start time shall prevail, and for merchants whose business hours are later than the event time, the actual business hours of the merchants shall prevail)
2. Participating Merchants: Designated merchant stores in the Chinese Mainland (The following merchants are shown as examples and are subject to the promotion page on UnionPay APP.)
Dining: Café de Coral, Pizza Hut, Yang’s Dumpling, etc
Supermarkets: Wal-Mart, Yonghui Supermarket, Lianhua, Century Lianhua, 711 (in Shenzhen only), Ren Ren Le, etc
Shopping: MINISO, Kulechaowan
Pharmacies: GuoDa Pharmacy, DaShenLin, Yixintang, etc
Petrol Station: PetroChina
3. Promotion Details:
Enjoy a random discount of CNY 0.01-10 upon minimum spending of CNY 6.2 when an eligible user completes the transaction with UnionPay QR code payment of consumer-presented mode. Each user can enjoy the discount up to once per day.
1. Users register and bind UnionPay cards (card number starting with 62) in the UnionPay app or UnionPay-powered QR code wallet, and use the card by presenting the UnionPay QR code to complete transactions at participating merchants.
2. A single user, who completes a consumption (including pre-authorization completion) transaction at the participating merchant, can enjoy a random discount of CNY 0.01-10 upon minimum spending of CNY 6.2. A single user can enjoy the discount up to once per day. The daily quota is not less than 219,000 and is limited on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last. The discount is not applicable for AT transactions, merchant-presented mode transactions, returns, cancellations, cash withdrawals, transfers, and installment transactions.
3. In the event of any reverse transaction such as return (including partial return) and cancellation, in which the discount was applied, UnionPay will give priority to deducting the amount corresponding to the discount, and the discount quota of the day will be deemed to have been used.
4. Meeting any of the following conditions will be regarded as "one user": user who uses or possesses the same device, same app account user ID, same registered mobile phone number, same mobile phone number registered at the bank, same physical bank card number, or same ID card number, etc. Users should use their own devices, APP accounts, bank cards, and QR payment codes to participate in the promotion.
5. Split bills are not allowed. If a user needs to make multiple purchases, he/she needs to line up again. A cashier has the right to reject the user who jump the queue from participating in the promotion.
6. Only transactions processed through UnionPay network are qualified for the promotion. Stored value types such as coupons, redemption coupons, pre-paid cards, and alcohol and tobacco products are not applicable for the promotion.
7. Due to possible delays in the network, the remaining quota displayed on the promotion page of the UnionPay APP is for reference only.
8. Please update your APP to the latest version before participating in the promotion. For discount failures caused by user-related reasons such as incompatibility of user device, app not updated to the latest version, loss report of cards, exchange of cards etc., the discount quota will not be compensated.
9. In order to allow more users to enjoy the benefits of this promotion, for users who violate or are suspected of violating the above rules or fraudulently obtain UnionPay benefits via illegal means using tools including but not limited to mobile phone numbers, bank cards, app accounts etc., China UnionPay and merchants reserve the right to deny discount issuance, recover issued discounts and disqualify the user from all of UnionPay’s future promotions.
10. The time records of all activities of this promotion will accord with UnionPay's back-end system timing (Beijing time). Where force majeure or change of situation occurs (e.g. major disaster events, commanded by authorities to suspend or adjust, suspended due to system failures, occurrence of illegal and fraudulent behavior during the promotion that harms consumers’ benefit), to the extent permitted by law, UnionPay reserves the right to adjust, suspend, and terminate this promotion effective upon announcement.
11. By participating in the promotion, the user is deemed to understand and agree to the Acitivity Rules. If the user finds that the displayed participating store information does not match the actual situation, he/she can report it to UnionPay, and UnionPay will actively coordinate the solution.
12. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the terms and conditions herein, the Chinese version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.