UniomPay Premium Cardholders Enjoy Florentia Member Privileges
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2023-02-23 To 2024-01-20
UnionPay Premium card
UnionPay Diamond cardholder can enjoy Florentia Gold Member Privileges.
UnionPay Platinum cardholder can enjoy Florentia Silver Member Privileges.
Benefit Application Steps:
UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform Access：
Login UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） - Register account - Add card - Banner/All Benefits - [Exclusive for Diamond card] Enjoy Florentia Gold Member Privileges OR [Exclusive for Platinum card] Enjoy Florentia Silver Member Privileges
UnionPay APP Access：
Login UnionPay APP - Search “U Rewards” - Banner/All Benefits - [Exclusive for Diamond card] Enjoy Florentia Gold Member Privileges OR [Exclusive for Platinum card] Enjoy Florentia Silver Member Privileges
After Entering UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform/U Rewards, click “Benefit Wallet” to get benefit voucher, then upgrade the membership at customer service center of Florentia Village.
Note: The benefit voucher code will be invalid and automatically updated in 30 minutes, please refresh it in time.
1. The promotion period is from 23 Feberary 2023 to 20 January 2024.
2. Applicable stores list: Florentia Village in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Chengdu, Foshan, Wuhan, Chongqing, Tianjin. The applicable stores are subject to the list published on the official website of UnionPay International Co., Ltd (“UPI”).
3. Cardholders shall provide benefit voucher number at the time of using the Service and shall use the benefit service within 30 days from the date of getting the benefit voucher. No redemption shall be processed without benefit voucher number. Each benefit voucher number can only be used for the Service a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another Service once the redemption is confirmed.
4. In order to enable more cardholders to enjoy the benefits, if any of the following situations occurs, UPI reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the benefit activities, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice, including but not limited to: (1) obtaining benefits by violating the activity rules, exploiting system vulnerabilities, or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (2) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UPI marketing activities due to violations in previous UPI marketing activities.
5. The Benefit is intended for personal use only and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products, or discounts.
6. The Eligible Card issuer (“Card Company”), UPI and Florentia Village shall bear no liability relating to, or as a result of, any aspect of the Service, including (but not limited to) quality, supply, descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the Service Providers, any false trade descriptions, misrepresentations, misstatements, omissions, unauthorized representations, unfair trade practices, or conduct in connection with the promotion or provision of the Service by the Service Providers, their employees, officers, or agents.
7. The Offers are intended for personal use and cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever unless authorized by Florentia Village in writing.
8. UPI is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UPI is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please visit contact the Company.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant. 4.The design, text, images and links contained in this page shall only be used, permitted by UnionPay International, for the purpose of promoting the corresponding activities of UnionPay International. After the end of the promotion, the link and other related content will be invalid. If used, please delete it immediately. Unionpay International shall not be liable for the consequences or damages incurred as a result of any failure to delete it in time or unreasonable use.