【Australia】Enjoy instant rebate when you pay fee with UnionPay online
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2022-12-12 To 2023-03-31
During the promotion period, pay any fee (tuition fee, phone bills or any bills) with UnionPay through China Payments platform (https ://www.chinapayments.com/bpay-unionpay) or through UnionPay APP payment section to enjoy instant discount.
1. For general bills, pay AUD$60 or above in one transaction, enjoy 6% instant discount, maximum cap is AUD$50 discount each transactions, and maximum cap is AUD$200 discount during the promotion period.
2. For educational institutions merchants, pay AUD$5,000 tuition fee or above in one transaction, enjoy AUD$80 instant discount. Cardholders can enjoy 5 times discounts per card during the promotion period.
1. The promotion period is 12 December till 31 March 2023 (UTC+10) (both dates inclusive).
2. All amounts are in AUD. The promotion is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Educational institutions merchants include primary schools, high schools, Universities, Vocational Education and Training institutions.
4. If any revocation, return, and reversal happens, the rebate amount will be deemed void. The cardholders will only have their actual transaction amount returned, and the quota will be deemed used.
5. The time records of all activities of this promotion will accord with the time records of UnionPay's backend system.
6. To the extent permitted by law, UnionPay reserves the right to adjust, suspend, and terminate this promotion effective upon announcement.
7. Please refer to the official website of UnionPay International for details. This program is subject to change, please pay attention to the relevant notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.