Hong Kong, China
Get online entertainment gift card with eligible spending
2022-05-06 To 2023-05-05
UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR
The activity is divided into 12 periods (the exact start and end time of each period is subject to the details on the signup page) and cardholders should apply for the benefit during each period individually. After applying for the benefit, Cardholder can get one benefit voucher with eligible spending during the activity period (Subject to the rules on the signup page). The voucher can redeem gift card (worth about 8-15 USD) of online entertainment outside mainland China, and the brands include PlayStation, Nintendo, iTunes, Spotify. (Subject to the brands listed on the redemption page)
Method 1: Login to UnionPay APP– Search for “U Rewards”– Lifestyle- Get online entertainment gift card with eligible spending
Method 2: Login U Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account—Add a card– Lifestyle – Get online entertainment gift card with eligible spending
Benefit Redemption (After reaching the threshold):
Step 1: Enter U Rewards Platform--Benefit Wallet-- Get benefit voucher of “Get online entertainment gift card with eligible spending”
Step 2: Click “Use Now” - Jump to the redemption page – Choose the brand and the service area to redeem - Get the gift card - Use the gift card according to the instruction
1. The overall activity is divided into multiple activity periods. Please refer to the activity signup page for the start and end time of the activity period. Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 3 days after the Eligible Spending reach the specified amount. Cardholder must redeem the benefit voucher within 30 days from the date of voucher acquisition. Each qualifying card can participate in multiple activity periods. Each card is limited to one benefit voucher within the activity period. Each voucher code can only be used for one redemption. Once the redemption is confirmed, the vouchers will be regarded as used and cannot be transferred. The number of benefit vouchers is limited on a first-come-first-served basis according to the date of transactions. (Subject to the rules on the signup page)
2. The region, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the eligible card transaction are subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from the time of application to the end of activity period. The transaction amount will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the amount of the Eligible Spending will be deducted accordingly.
3. Eligible UnionPay cards are UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR, and cardholders need to complete consumption transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. Eligible consumption transactions are any consumption transactions completed by the cardholder through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. The following transactions will not be eligible for this activity: Charity and social services transactions and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded.
4. The brands of gift cards have certain restrictions on service countries/regions. PlayStation: Hong Kong, Austria, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, South Africa. Nintendo: North America. iTunes: Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, USA, UK, Canada. Spotify: USA, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Australia.
5. In order to enable more cardholders to enjoy the benefits, if any of the following situations occurs, UnionPay reserves the right to restrict or cancel the cardholder's qualification to participate in the benefit activities, and reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the issued benefits without prior notice. , including but not limited to: (1) conducting false transactions or illegal transactions, (2) obtaining benefits by violating the activity rules，exploiting system vulnerabilities，or using plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools, (3) owning restricted qualifications for participating in UnionPay marketing activities due to violations in previous UnionPay marketing activities.
6. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
7. Products and services are provided by HONG KONG UNION LOYALTY COMPANY LIMITED. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. Any consultation, after-sales and related responsibilities for this product will be served and undertaken by HONG KONG UNION LOYALTY COMPANY LIMITED. Customer Service Tel: +86 4000 610 600 (9:00-17:00 on weekdays in Mainland China, Chinese only), customer service email: email@example.com (Chinese and English are supported).
8. If you have any other questions or need assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to https://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.