【Australia】UnionPay Dining merchants instant discount promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
2022-06-01 To 2022-12-31
During the promotion, UnionPay Cardholders need to register the UnionPay card on promotion page, can enjoy 10% off when pay with UnionPay at food & beverage merchants, with maximum instant discount of $30 AUD per transaction.
1. The promotion period is 7 Aug till 31 Dec 2022 (both dates inclusive)During the promotion , UnionPay Cardholders need to register the UnionPay card on promotion page, can enjoy 10% off when pay with UnionPay at food & beverage merchants, with maximum instant discount of $30 AUD per transaction. Offer can be redeemed maximum 80 times during promotion period.
2. For Bank of China (Australia) debit card cardholders, the instant discount rebate is only applicable to quickpass (tap) transactions, if your debit card tap function is not enabled, please visit BOC branch for enablement.
3. The payment card should be the same to the registered card. Please double check the card number before card registration, the offer cannot be enjoyed once the card number is wrong.
4. The offer is valid for UnionPay card (card number starting with 62).
5. Promotion is applicable to merchant category 5811, 5812, 5813, 5814 dining merchants.
6. Promotion discounts are awarded on a first-come, first-serve.
7. It is subject to the actual amount.
8. Please refer to the official website of UnionPay International for details. This program is subject to change, please pay attention to the relevant notice.
9. UnionPay International is not a supplier of products or services and shall not assume any responsibility for such products or services. The Merchant shall be solely responsible for any product or service provided herein.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.