UnionPay Card Privileges at Mainland China Selected Art Museums
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Selection of popular art museums in Mainland China, which features exhibitions of high-quality classic masters, modern arts and diversified international arts, bring contemporary art and design masterpieces by internationally renowned and emerging artists.
Participating museums are located in multiple regions and include Shanghai Powerlong Museum, HOW Museum, Long Museum, Pearl Art Museum, Rockbund Art Museum, Times Art Museum, X Museum, ZHI Art Museum, He Art Museum, and Xiao Museum of Contemporary Art. (List of participating museums is subject to the actual list).
2021-12-25 To 2023-02-24
All UnionPay Card
UnionPay cardholders can enjoy ticket price discount and other privileges in designated art museums in Mainland China. Selected art museums and corresponding benefits are as follows:
Shanghai Powerlong Museum (No.3055 Caobao Road, Minhang District, Shanghai)： Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off and Restaurant and Store 10% off (for designated limited items).
HOW Museum (No.2299 Zuchongzhi Road, Pudong District, Shanghai)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off and VIP access (line-skipping privilege).
Long Museum (No.3398 Longteng Avenue, Xuhui District, Shanghai)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 5% off and VIP access (line-skipping privilege).
Pearl Art Museum (F8, No.1588 Wuzhong Road, Minhang District, Shanghai)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off and Art Life Lab 10% off.
Rockbund Art Museum (No.20 Huqiu Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off, Store and Coffee 10% off.
Times Art Museum (No.69 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing)：Cardholder can enjoy Special Ticket discount（special discount is 15-40% off according to specific exhibition, subject to the museum）, Membership card and Store 10% off.
X Museum (No.11 Beijing Art Finance International Innovation Park, Chaoyang District, Beijing)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off and, Store 10% off (products consigned by third-party partners not included).
ZHI Art Museum (No.1 Junshan Road, Xinjin District, Chengdu, Sichuan)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 10% off, Store and Coffee 20% off (spending over 100RMB).
He Art Museum (No.6 Yixing Road, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 5% off , HEM2 Store 5% off, Public education courses 5% off and VIP access (line-skipping privilege).
Xiao Museum of Contemporary Art (F2, Xinye International Fortune Center, Donggang District, Rizhao, Shandong)：Cardholder can enjoy Ticket 40% off and VIP access (line-skipping privilege).
Remar：Under influence of COVID19, cooperated art museums and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the museum.
Benefit Application Steps:
Log in U Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account—Add card– Lifestyle - UnionPay Card Privilege at Mainland China Selected Art Museums – Select card and get the benefit voucher – Show benefit voucher at the art museums for redemption, each voucher can only be used for one benefit.
Remarks: To enjoy purchase discount, including ticket, catering, shops, membership cards, public education activities, cardholder shall show benefit voucher at the counter of the art museums for redemption and pay with UnionPay card; To enjoy green channel, cardholder shall show benefit voucher at the counter of the art museums for redemption, Subject to the placement of station card.
1. To enjoy the ticket discounts, cardholder shall show benefit voucher at the ticket counter of the art museums for redemption and pay with eligible UnionPay card;
2. To enjoy the green channel, cardholder shall show benefit voucher at the ticket counter of the art museums for redemption;
3. To enjoy other benefits, cardholder shall show benefit voucher at the cashier of the relevant product sales counter for redemption and pay with eligible UnionPay card. (Public education activities are art, culture and education activities organized by the museum for the public, such as lectures, courses, creative activities, etc.).
(The location for specific benefit redemption of are subject to the placement of the promotion card)
1. The activity period is from 25 December 2021 to 24 February 2023 (both dates inclusive).
2. Cardholders can get the benefit vouchers with an Eligible card and shall redeem the benefit vouchers when using Unionpay card for the purchase discount in the designated art museums (subject to the list in Benefit Content). During the activity period. Each eligible card can get unlimited benefit vouchers. Cardholders must use the benefit service within 30 days from the date of getting the benefit voucher. Each benefit voucher code can only be used for the service a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another service once the redemption is confirmed. Ticket discount benefit cannot be used with other ticket discounts provided by merchants at the same time.
3. UnionPay and art museums participating in the promotion reserve the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means and tools or any abnormal ordering behavior to obtain benefits.
4. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or services.
5. The products and services are provided by ART021. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by ART021.
6. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.