【Thailand】Win Trip.com Mainland China Flight Tickets Coupon with Eligible Spending
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Trip.com is a global leading online travel service company, providing more than 9,000 routes air tickets, 400,000 hotel reservations and discounts.
2021-12-14 To 2022-11-14
UnionPay Cards issued in Thailand
The Promotion is divided into 6 phases (see " Activity Schedule " for details). After applying on U Rewards, cardholders can get one Trip.com Mainland China flight tickets coupon of 1000 THB with accumulated spending of 4500 THB（or any other eligible currency and its spending threshold shall be referred to item 6 of Activity Rules）during the single activity phase.
Activity Schedule (The specific time is subject to the actual announcement information of the U Rewards of the month)：
Phase 1：2021-12-14 to 2022-2-6
Phase 2：2022-2-7 to 2022-3-31
Phase 3：2022-4-1 to 2022-5-31
Phase 4：2022-6-1 to 2022-7-31
Phase 5：2022-8-1 to 2022-10-7
Phase 6：2022-10-8 to 2022-11-14
Benefit Application Steps:
Login UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform
（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account - Add card - Banner/All Benefits - Mainland China flight tickets coupon
Benefit Redemption Steps：
1. Login U Rewards - All Benefits -Mainland China flight tickets coupon, click the promo code and copy it, then click“Use now”
2. Select Trip.com Thailand site, login or register your account and redeem it at "Account--Promo codes".
3. After redeeming the promo code, you could use the promo code when booking flight ticket product in Mainland China (departure and destination shall both be airports in Mainland China) with your UnionPay card issued in Thailand and pay for the order in THB, then you could enjoy 1000 THB off.
4. Please be noted to the valid period of the promo code, and it cannot be used after it expires.
1. The promotion period is from December 14, 2021 to November 14, 2022, and it is divided into 6 phases. Cardholders can apply the benefit in each phase.
2. After applying the benefit, Cardholders are required for accumulated spending of 4500 THB or over with an Eligible card during the single phase. Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 5 days after the Eligible Spending reach the specified amount. Cardholder must use the benefit within the valid period stated on U Rewards. Each card is limited to one benefit voucher within the single phase. Each benefit voucher code can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another benefit once the benefit voucher code is redeemed. The number of benefit vouchers is limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies last basis.
3. "Mainland China Flight tickets" refer to Flight tickets products whose departure airport and destination airport are both in Mainland China. Cardholders must login the account on the designated page of the merchant, and enter the promo code to redeem the voucher. If you cannot provide the eligible promo code, redemption will not be accepted. Each promo code can only be used for one voucher redemption.
4. In order to enjoy the discount, cardholders need to choose to use the redeemed voucher before paying for the order. Once the order is confirmed, the voucher is deemed to be used. If the user requires for an order refund, only the actual payment amount will be refunded. The discount amount cannot be invoiced and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. The area, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card backend system. The promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from the time of application to the end time of the last day of each phase. (E.g. For Phase 1, the promotion only counts the Eligible Transactions made by Eligible Cards generated from the time of the application to 24:00 February 6, 2022 Beijing time.) The transaction amount is calculated according to the THB amount of the UnionPay card network settlement date. If the transaction currency is not the above currency, it will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the Eligible Transaction will be deducted accordingly.
6. Transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, and the transaction number reaches the specified number of the promotion, which are completed by Cardholders with Eligible Cards, can be regarded as Eligible Transactions reach the specified amount. Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 5 days after the Eligible Spending reach the specified amount.
7. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
8. The "Transaction" referred to in this promotion takes the Eligible Card as a unit. The Transaction amount of different Eligible Cards cannot be accumulated.
9. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
10.UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. If you have any questions or advices, please visit contact the Company.
11.If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.