【Global】Enjoy RMB100 off for hotel/flight bookings over RMB300 on Ctrip with UnionPay Cards issued outside Mainland China
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Ctrip.com is China's largest online travel booking service platform, providing travel services such as hotel reservations and air ticket reservations to more than 90 million members.
2021-12-06 To 2022-11-14
UnionPay debit cards issued in countries or regions outside Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau SAR, UnionPay credit cards issued in countries or regions outside Mainland China,Cards need to support EC function(Expresspay).
Enjoy RMB100 Off for hotel/flight bookings over RMB300 on Ctrip App, Ctrip PC and H5 pages.
Cards need to support EC function(Expresspay).
1. Promotion Period: From 2021-12-6 to 2022-11-14 (both dates inclusive).
2. Eligible cards: UnionPay debit cards issued in countries or regions outside Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau SAR, UnionPay credit cards issued in countries or regions outside Mainland China. Cards need to support EC function (Expresspay). For specific payment function details, please consult your card issuing bank.
3. The Benefit quotas per month are limited during the promotion period, and will be given on a first come, first served basis based on UnionPay International’s transaction record (Beijing Time). If there are unused quotas on the end of the previous calendar month, unused quotas will be automatically postponed to the next calendar month.
4. If the user hasn’t bound the valid UnionPay card in their Ctrip account, to be eligible for the promotion offer, he need to input card number to bind the card in check-out page.
5. Once valid UnionPay card bound, the applicable UnionPay discount will be displayed on the payment page"限境外发行卡满300减100元". The user must then complete payment with the bound card. If there is no displayed discount information, it means that the activity quota has been used up or the order does not meet the conditions. If you continue to make the payment, you will not be able to enjoy the discount.
6. The activity quotas will be given based on a first-come-first-served basis. If the payment fails due to various reasons (such as insufficient card limit, transfer limit, abnormal card status, network abnormality, abnormal Ctrip account, etc.), the quota will be automatically released. And such quota will be enjoyed by the next-in-line cardholders who have successfully made qualified transaction(s), and no compensation will be provided for this situation.
7. Within one calendar month during the promotion period, one cardholder can enjoy the discount at most one time, and one cardholder can enjoy the discount at most 12 times during the entire promotion period. The same Ctrip account, the same ID number, the same bank card number, the same mobile phone number and other information related to the identity of the cardholder, any one or several of which is the same, similar, or not true and invalid, shall be regarded as one cardholder, and shall be dealt with as one cardholder in accordance with the activity rules.
8. Once refund happens, RMB100 will be deducted from the refund amount if the left booking amount is less than RMB300.
9. Ctrip is responsible for the products and service in this promotion offer. UnionPay International is neither a vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for products or services provided by Ctrip. If cardholder has any questions about promotions such as benefit qualifications, consumption of activity quota, and complaints arising from the actual use of the purchased travel products, please call Ctrip hotline 4008306666 directly.
10. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.