【Singapore】Enjoy up to S$115 worth of vouchers when you use your UnionPay Card in your PayPal Account
2021-08-18 To 2022-08-17
UnionPay Cardholders who make payments via PayPal using their Singapore-issued UnionPay Debit / Credit Card that is linked in the account
Offer#1 (New to PayPal):
Be Rewarded when you sign up for a PayPal account & link your UnionPay Card into it
Customers who just signed up for a new PayPal account at https://bit.ly/3D2qatJ and link their UnionPay Card into the PayPal account will get a S$25 welcome voucher into their PayPal account.
Redemption is limited on first come first serve basis and ends on 8 October 2021
Get Rewarded when you check out with PayPal using your UnionPay Card
Get a S$15 PayPal voucher with a minimum spend of S$150 (cumulative spend allowed) every month.
Offer is valid from 18 August 2021 to 17 August 2022.
1. Link your UnionPay Card to your PayPal account.
2. Shop with PayPal and spend a minimum S$150 within each calendar month.
3. Receive $15 voucher in your PayPal account the following month.
Redemption is limited on first come first serve basis and each customer is eligible up to 6 redemptions during promotion period.
Terms and Conditions for Offer#1:
1. This promotion is valid from 18 August to 8 October 2021 (both dates inclusive).
2. Eligible customers must not have a PayPal Singapore account before, and must link his / her Singapore-issued UnionPay Debit / Credit Card into the newly signed up PayPal account.
3. The S$25 welcome voucher will be automatically credited into the customer’s PayPal account upon successful sign-up & UnionPay Card linkage of the PayPal account.
4. Upon verification of an account holder’s eligibility, the voucher will be added to such account holder’s PayPal account within 7 business days.
5. The welcome voucher will be valid for 7 calendar days from date of crediting into the customer’s PayPal account.
6. The welcome voucher must be redeemed in a single transaction of minimum S$50 at any merchants that accept PayPal in Singapore dollars.
7. Payment must be made in your PayPal account with your Singapore-issued UnionPay Debit / Credit Card.
8. This promotion is limited to the first 4,000 redemptions.
9. In order to participate in this Promotion and obtain the status of "Participant," the following requirements must be met:
a. During the Offer Period, create a personal PayPal account (new user) in Singapore by clicking on the button "Open your free account" on the page and add a valid payment method (credit or debit card) to complete sign up. This page is the only means by which the Promotion can be accessed and activated. In the event that a Participant skips this step and creates his account on any other PayPal page or medium, he or she will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. Each Participant must add a valid payment method (credit or debit card) at the time of sign up/account creation in order to be eligible. If an account is created but a valid payment method is not added, you will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
b. Be of legal age (18+) on the date of the promotion.
c. Comply with the terms and conditions contained herein. Any entry that does not comply with these terms or is outside the Offer Period will be excluded from any benefit that may be derived from the Promotion.
d. Exclusion of PayPal business accounts. Commercial agents cannot participate in this campaign. If you open a new business account, you will not be entitled to receive any rewards.
10. PayPal shall, at its sole discretion, determine the Participants who are eligible to redeem this offer.
11. The Promotion is not transferable and is valid only once per user. The Promotion applies only to new PayPal users.
12. Each Participant may only redeem 1 voucher.
13. Vouchers cannot be transferred, withdrawn or converted to another discount, product or service. The voucher can only be used when the Participant pays at any merchant that accepts PayPal payments in the currency specified in the voucher. If a refund occurs, the voucher used in the corresponding purchase will automatically expire.
14. The offer is not valid for repeat orders or orders that are not paid through PayPal. Technical factors such as browser cache, internet speed, and ordering time can affect use of the voucher.
15. PayPal is not responsible for third party offers. For more information on these, you should read the conditions on the merchant's website.
16. PayPal reserves the right to modify, partially or totally, these Terms and Conditions, as well as to cancel the Promotion, in its sole discretion, at any time through a notice of modification or early termination published in the same channels in which these Terms and Conditions were announced. PayPal also reserves the right to exclude any Participant or disqualify any Participant from redeeming the voucher at any time, if, in its consideration, they have failed to comply with these terms and conditions; have violated the purposes and principles of the Promotion; have violated the corporate values of PayPal; have undermined the good image and commercial reputation of PayPal, its brands, products and services or; have violated in any way, its employees, managers, agents, officials, representatives.
17. PayPal reserves the right to exclude any Participant, when at PayPal's discretion, has performed or intended to perform acts whose objective is the illegitimate use of the Promotion including, but not limited to, "hacking", "hunting of promotions”, impersonation, creation of false accounts or any other fraudulent or illegal conduct committed by the Participants as a result of their use of this Promotion. Participants accept and acknowledge that the PayPal services, in addition to what is described herein, are subject to the terms and conditions described in the PayPal User Agreement.
18. PayPal will not be responsible in case of non-compliance with the terms of the Promotion due to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure reasons. If applicable, PayPal will make, without specific guarantee, the best efforts to comply in a timely manner with the benefits offered in this Promotion. PayPal is not responsible for any failure to comply with the terms of the Promotion caused by falsehood or inaccuracy in the information provided by any Participant. PayPal will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the Participants to take advantage of the promotion, this includes expenses for electricity consumption, internet service provision, travel expenses and any other.
19. PayPal, UnionPay International, Partners and their affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the Promotion, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
20. PayPal’s decision on all matters relating to the offer or and these Terms and Conditions will be final and binding.
Terms and Conditions for Offer#2:
1. This promotion is valid from 18 August to 2021 to 17 August 2022 (both dates inclusive).
2. Eligible customers must make a cumulative spend of S$150 per month (based on calendar month) with your Singapore-issued UnionPay Debit / Credit Card on PayPal to receive the S$15 PayPal voucher.
3. To be eligible to receive the S$15 voucher, a PayPal Singapore account holder must:
a. Make accumulative monthly spend of S$150 from any online store that accepts PayPal via a valid Singapore PayPal account using any one of the UnionPay cards issued in Singapore listed below:
i. BOC Zaobao Credit Card
ii. BOC Zaobao Debit Card
iii. BOC Travel Credit Card
iv. BOC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card
v. DBS UnionPay Platinum Debit Card
vi. ICBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card
vii. ICBC UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card
viii. ICBC Koipy Dual Currency Credit Card
ix. ICBC Friends Credit Card
x. ICBC Horoscope Credit Card
xi. UOB UnionPay Credit Card
xii. AP-1 Virtual Prepaid Card
b. Month refers to calendar month of the year.
4. The S$15 PayPal voucher will be credited into the customer’s PayPal account within 14 business days from the last day of the ending month.
5. The voucher must be redeemed with a single minimum purchase of S$20 and is valid for 30 days from the date of the email that confirms the voucher has been credited to the customer’s PayPal account.
6. Payment must be made in your PayPal account with your Singapore-issued UnionPay Debit / Credit Card.
7. Each customer is limited to 1 redemption per month, and a maximum of 6 redemptions during the Promotion Period.
8. This offer is limited in quantity and will apply on a first-come first-served basis.
9. The offer cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services.
10. The voucher will be added to each eligible PayPal account holder’s account within 14 business days from the last day of the ending month, fulfilling all requirements set out above.
11. The voucher has a S$20 minimum purchase limit and is valid for 30 days from the date in which the email that confirms the Reward is sent.
12. The voucher can be redeemed in a single transaction with any merchant that accepts PayPal, or in a donation to any charity that accepts payments or donations via PayPal, in Singapore Dollars
13. Notwithstanding anything herein, PayPal and its affiliates shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in the offer, and/or for any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any offer by any person.
14. PayPal and its affiliates shall, at its sole discretion, determine the PayPal account holders who are eligible to redeem this offer.
15. PayPal and its affiliates reserve the sole and absolute right to disqualify any person from redeeming the offer.
16. PayPal and its affiliates reserve the rights to withdraw the offer and/or amend any part of the offer or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
17. PayPal and its affiliate’s decision on all matters relating to the offer or and these terms and conditions will be final and binding.
18. By redeeming the offer, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
19. For any customer support enquiries, please submit your request to UnionPay International or PayPal via Message Centre
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.