Enjoy up to JPY 2021with registered UnionPay card at offline merchants throughout Japan
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Offline merchants that accept UnionPay card throughout Japan.
2021-07-26 To 2021-09-30
All UnionPay card
During the promotion, UnionPay Cardholders can get instant discount at offline merchants throughout Japan after card registration in the promotion page.
- Enjoy 10% off (Up to JPY 2021 per transaction) with UnionPay Card Payment.
- Enjoy 20% off (Up to JPY 2021 per transaction) with UnionPay QR Code Payment.
Each eligible UnionPay Card may enjoy the offer 3 times per day.
1. The payment card should be the same to the registered card. please double check the card number before card registration, the offer can not be enjoyed once the card number is wrong.
2. Offers valid for offline merchants throughout Japan that accept UnionPay card.
3. Payment must be made after card registration in the promotion page. Registered UnionPay cardholders can enjoy 10% off (Up to JPY 2021 per transaction) with UnionPay card payment, and enjoy 20% off (Up to JPY 2021 per transaction) with UnionPay QR Code Payment.
4. The offer can be redeemed up to 3 times per card per day.
5. A limited quota of the discounts are available on a first come, first served basis. The remaining quota will be shown in the promotion page.
6. In the case of a refunded transaction, only the amount paid by the cardholder will be refunded.
7. Offer refreshing with the new promotional day starting at 12 am local time daily.
8. Some UnionPay Cards issued in Japan may not be available for the promotion.
9. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, therefore will not take any responsibility to the quality of the products and services provided by the relevant merchants.
10、Please refer to the consumption SMS or bills of the bank for payment and discount information. For more details, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Japan Hotline at 0034-800-800-287.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.