【Global】Get USD 20 Amusement Park Tickets Coupon with Eligible Spending
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world-leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook empowers travelers around the world to discover, book and experience the best things to do anywhere, anytime. It provides a seamless way for travelers to explore popular attractions, tours, local transportation, food, and unique activities on Klook’s website and award-winning app (consecutive Best of Year awarded by Google Play and Apple App Store). Each day, Klook’s travelers indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 100,000 offerings in more than 400 destinations.
With 28 offices worldwide, Klook's services are available in 14 languages and support 41 currencies.
Get inspired by Klook at www.klook.com, the company blog or @Klook.
2021-10-01 To 2021-11-30
UnionPay cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR
After applying the benefit, Cardholder can get one Klook coupon of 20 USD with accumulated spending of 90 USD（or any other eligible currency and its spending threshold shall be referred to item 6 of Activity Rules）or over during activity period.
Each card is limited to one benefit voucher within the activity period. The number of benefit vouchers is limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies last basis.
The Klook coupons are only applicable for purchasing designated theme parks products with UnionPay card. Eligible theme parks products include Universal Studio Singapore, Lotte World Korea, Wild life Sydney Zoo, etc., covering HK, Korea, South East Asia, etc.
Benefit Application Steps:
Login UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform（https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login） – Register account—Add card– Lifestyle - Get 20 USD Theme Park Coupon with Eligible Spending
Benefit Redemption (After the Eligible Spending reach the specified amount) :
enter UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform—— click “Benefit Wallet” —— get benefit voucher—— click “Use Now”—— select product—— register/log in Klook account—— click "Use promo code" —— click "redeem”——fill in reservation information —— purchase designated theme park product with UnionPay card.
1. The activity period is from 1 October 2021 to 30 November 2021 (both dates inclusive).
2. After applying the benefit, Cardholders are required for accumulated spending of 90 USD (or any other eligible currency and its spending threshold shall be referred to article 6 hereof）or over with an Eligible card during the activity period. Benefits voucher will be issued to the Eligible Cardholders within 7 days after the Eligible Spending reach the specified amount. Cardholder must use the benefit within 30 days from the date of voucher acquisition. Each card is limited to one benefit voucher within the activity period. Each benefit voucher code can only be used for the benefit a maximum of one time and is non-transferrable to another benefit once the benefit voucher code is redeemed. The number of benefit vouchers is limited on a first-come-first-served while supplies last basis.
3. Cardholders shall select specific products in the designated website through UnionPay Benefit Rewards Platform, and redeem the benefit voucher into Klook coupon. The Klook coupons are only applicable to purchases of designated theme park products. Cardholder shall use/add the UnionPay card accepted by Klook to complete the payment. The valid period is within 30 days from the redemption date. The value of Klook coupon is 20 USD. The specific amount is subject to the real-time exchange rate of Klook system.
4. The area, date, time, amount, exchange rate, etc. of the Transactions using the Eligible cards shall be subject to the final record of the UnionPay Card system. The benefit only counts the Eligible Spending made by Eligible Cards generated from application time to 24:00 30 November 2021 Beijing time. The transaction amount will be calculated according to the exchange rate conversion adopted by the UnionPay Card Transaction Network. In case of the return transaction, the amount of the Eligible Spending will be deducted accordingly.
5. For Eligible card issued outside Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macao, any purchase transactions through the UnionPay Card Transaction Network, can be regarded as Eligible Spending. The following transactions will not be eligible for the benefit: Charity and social services. Transaction and any transactions that have been cancelled or refunded.
6. Eligible currency Is the billing currency of the issuing bank. For eligible card issued outside Mainland China/Hong Kong/Macao, subject to article 2 hereof, the applicable spending threshold for the eligible currencies other than USD shall be as follow:
600CNY / 120SGD / 2700THB / 4300PHP / 114000MMK / 360000KHR / 1200000IDR / 840000LAK / 360MYR / 200000VND / 9400JPY / 100000KRW / 115AUD / 120NZD / 110CAD / 64GBP / 3600MUR / 8400KES / 258000MNT / 37800KZT / 14400PKR / 300GEL / 900000UZB / 1000TJS / 7200KGS.
7. UnionPay reserves the right to disqualify the Eligible cardholders to participate in the benefit and cancel or retrieve the benefit that have been issued directly or through the issuing banks without prior notice if the Eligible cardholders exploit system vulnerabilities, use plug-in software, add-ins or any other dishonest means or tools to obtain benefits.
8. The Benefit is intended for personal use only, and is not transferable. The Benefit cannot be used for any commercial or promotional purposes or any other purposes whatsoever and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
9. The products and services are provided by Klook Travel Limited. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant.
10. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact UnionPay Customer Service Hotline: 95516 (For Cardholders located in Mainland China) and refer to http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/hotline/ (For Cardholders located outside Mainland China).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.