【The Chinese Mainland】Shanghai Disney Resort UnionPay Diamond Card Privileges
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Shanghai Disneyland is the first Disney theme park in Mainland China.
2021-04-06 To 2022-12-31
UnionPay Diamond Cards issued outside Mainland China
(1) VIP Service
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders will be offered VIP services upon presenting their UnionPay Diamond Card at the Guest Service Center after entering Shanghai Disney Resort. VIP services include, without limitation, information queries, lost and found and reservations at restaurants.
(2) Reserve Viewing Area for "Mickey's Fairy Tale Train" and "Illuminate! A Nighttime Celebration"
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders should present their UnionPay Diamond Card at the Guest Service Center to reserve a position in the VIP areas of the "Mickey's Fairy Tale Train" and/or "Illuminate! A Nighttime Celebration". Capacity is limited and reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations need to be made at least 3 hours ahead of time of each performance. After the successful reservation, please arrive at the designated area 15 minutes before the performance starts on that day, and follow the instructions of the cast members/staff and present the diamond card provided at the time of the reservation for verification. The daily performance schedule can be checked on the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App.
(3) Special Treatment at Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders who use their Diamond card to make a reservation at a Shanghai Disney Resort Hotel will receive special treatment upon arrival. Diamond Cardholders should call the UnionPay VIP Hotline at 400-629-5516 and provide detailed information about their booking, including their name, date, room type and other related information at least 36 hours ahead of their scheduled hotel check-in to receive a special welcome gift from the hotel.
(4) Dedicated VIP Hotline
UnionPay Diamond Cardholders can call the UnionPay VIP Hotline at 400-629-5516 for benefit-related information. If Cardholders need to reserve or purchase any Shanghai Disney Resort-related products or services, the call will be transferred to the Shanghai Disney Resort VIP hotline, where a Cast Member/staff will assist you with your Resort-related inquiry.
1. This benefit is only applicable to UnionPay diamond cards (issued outside Mainland China) which are featured with the UnionPay logo and the word "DIAMOND" or "Diamond” on the front of the card.
2. Unless otherwise specified in this terms and conditions, the above benefits can only be enjoyed by UnionPay Diamond Cardholders for personal use only.
3. The above benefits can be used by each UnionPay Diamond cardholder with at most two accompanying guests.
4. Service Instructions of reserving viewing area of "Mickey Fairy Tale Train" and " Illuminate! A Nighttime Celebration ":
1) Shanghai Disney Resort will present two luminous phantom shows on April 8, 2021. Due to operational requirements, the first luminous phantom show on April 8, 2021 cannot provide VIP viewing area reserving services. The VIP viewing seats for the luminous phantom show reserved by cardholders are for the second luminous phantom show of the day.
2) Children aged 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
3) If "Mickey's Fairy Tale Train" and "Illuminate! A Nighttime Celebration" are cancelled or suspended due to factors such as Shanghai Disney Resort's operating conditions, weather conditions, safety conditions, etc., UnionPay shall not bear any responsibility.
5. The aforementioned Shanghai Disney Resort Hotels refer to:
- Toy Story Hotel: 360 West Shendi Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, 201205.
- Shanghai Disney Resort Hotel: 1009 West Shendi Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, 201205.
6. UnionPay Diamond cardholders shall comply with Shanghai Disneyland Rules and Regulations when using the services described herein.
7. For the identity verification of UnionPay digital cards, cardholders can show the card management page of the UnionPay APP or issuing bank’s App for verification (UnionPay Diamond cardholders are required to check whether it correctly displays the last four digits of the card number. For further questions please contact the issuing bank).
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.