UnionPay Premium cardholders Enjoy 600 New Joiner Bonus Miles
2022-01-24 To 2022-06-30
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond Cards issed outside Mainland China
UnionPay Platinum and Diamond Cardholders enjoy 600 New Joiner Bonus upon 1st miles earning activity*.
Activity Access: https://benefit.unionpayintl.com/mobile/#/account/login
1. The promotion period is from now on to 30th June 2022, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. 600 bonus Asia Miles is only available to clients who successfully enrolled as new member through UnionPay designation channel and have at least one time miles earning activity within 90 days after joined. Member will not be eligible for bonus miles if they enroll through other channels.
3. Upon successful enrolment as a new Asia Miles member, he/she will receive his/her Asia Miles membership number immediately. When making 1 or more miles earning activity with his/her Asia Miles membership number within 90 days after joined, he/she will earn New Joiner Bonus (“Eligible New Asia Miles Member”). Refer to http://www.otype.com:8080/saMS/page2.html for how to participate miles earning activity.
4. Specific terms and conditions of Asia Miles Member applied, please visit https://www.asiamiles.com/en/terms-and-conditions.html for more details.
5. 600 bonus miles (if applicable) will be credited to the eligible member's account who fulfill the relevant requirements stated in Clause 1, 2, 3 above 6 to 8 weeks after finishing the first earning activity.
6. Each eligible new Asia Miles Member will be entitled to the New Joiner Bonus once only. The quota is limited, and offered on first-come-first-served basis.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.