【Macau SAR】UnionPay • Macau University Hospital Health Privilege
2021-04-01 To 2021-06-30
All UnionPay Card (with card number starting with 62) holders
Special Price for UnionPay Cardholders on Health Screening Packages
1. Women’s Health Screening Program: Age <25 MOP1,955; Age<45 MOP3,995; Age>45 MOP9,010;
Age >60 MOP9,095; Diamond MOP18,190
2. Men’s Health Screening Program: Age <25 MOP1,955; Age<45 MOP3,315; Age>45 MOP6,120;
Age >60 MOP7,820; Diamond MOP15,470
3. Pre-marital Health Screening Program: Man Standard MOP1,105; Man Comprehensive MOP3,485; Woman Standard MOP2,890; Woman Comprehensive MOP6,290
4. Basic Checkup Package: Package A MOP1,317.5; Package B MOP1,955
5. Deluxe Checkup Package: Man MOP5,780; Woman MOP7,820
Executive Health Management Centre
Phone：(853) 8897 2688
1. The Program is valid from 1 April to 30 June 2021, both dates inclusive (refers to "Program Period").
2. The Program is applicable to valid UnionPay Card, except the RMB cards issued by specific Hong Kong and Macau card issuing institutions. Qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
3. Cardholder should state the usage of the offer when booking.
4. Each card is entitled to enjoy each package offer once only during Program Period.
5. Quota applies on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. UnionPay International Company Limited is neither vendor nor service provider, thus shall not take any responsibility for the products or services provided by the merchant.
7. In case of disputes, the decision of University Hospital shall be final and conclusive.
8. In case of any discrepancy between Chinese and English version of terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail for all purposes.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.