【Australia】Bank of China (Australia) New Year Double Rewards
2021-01-01 To 2021-03-31
Bank of China (Australia) Great Wall International Dual Currency Debit Card
First offer: Cashback for selected online merchants
10% Cashback for Online payment at DiDi and Easi, Maximum cashback amount is $30 per calendar month
Ensure your debit card is enabled for online purchases and payments. Your card can be enabled at any Bank of China (Australia) branch.
Second offer: Cashback for selected supermarkets via QuickPass Payment (Not applicable to swipe / insert card payment)
Receive 3% cashback for purchase made via QuickPass Payment at most Coles Supermarkets, NSW New Yen Yen Supermarkets, QLD Sublit Supermarkets, VIC Hu Hui Supermarket, VIC Tang Supermarket. Maximum cashback amount is $50 per calendar month
Swipe or insert card payment are not eligible for cashback. Ensure your debit card is enabled with QuickPass function. Your card can be enabled at any Bank of China (Australia) branch.
1. This Promotion is available to Great Wall International Dual Currency Debit Card Cardholders.
2. Cardholders who qualify for “Cashback for selected online merchants” and/or “Cashback for selected supermarkets via QuickPass Payment” will receive a cashback within 10 working days after purchase. Cardholders have 30 days from the Promotion Period end to dispute any cashback payment or non-payment amount by calling 1800-649-612. After that time the payment or non-payment of the cashback amount is final.
3. In the event of a return, correction, or cancellation transaction, no cashback will be made, and the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the cashback amount if the transaction does not fulfil the offer criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to recover any cashback paid if the Cardholder ceases to qualify.
4. To the extent permitted by law, the card issuing bank and UnionPay reserve the right to adjust, suspend and terminate this promotion. The promotion will take effect after the card-issuing bank or UnionPay make a website announcement.
5. Some stores may be affected by COVID 19 pandemic. Customers must comply with the regulations of Australian Government and state governments when making purchases in store.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services shall be borne by the merchant. 3. Merchants and/or offer may be affected by COVID-19. Details shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.