【Malaysia】FamilyMart - Enjoy MRY2 rebate with minimum spend of MYR10
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Rethink what you know of ordinary convenience stores. Welcome to the Family!
Do it all at our stores – pay your bills and be spoilt for choice with our snacks and meals – all delivered daily for surpassing freshness!
2020-07-24 To 2020-10-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy MRY2 rebate with minimum spend of MYR10 in a single receipt with UnionPay card.
1. Valid at all participating FamilyMart outlets in Malaysia.
2. Limited to one (1) rebate per card, per day, on a first-come, first-served basis during the Promotion period.
3. Valid for transaction made with UnionPay Card only.
4. The rebate amount (deducted from the total purchase) will be reflected in the final card statement if deemed genuine and valid. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Qualified transaction must be settled via UnionPay network.
6. Offer is also valid with other on-going promotions.
7. In the event that the transaction is refunded or returned, the refund will not include the rebate amount.
8. Any enquiries, please call UnionPay customer service hotline 95516 / 1800 81 3410.
9. The promotion terms and conditions may change at any time without prior notice, subject to the extent permitted by applicable law.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4.Under influence of COVID19, merchant cooperation and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.