岗位职责1. Support expansion of UPI E-Commerce, remittance and tax refund products/services in the market. Successful candidate will be responsible for end to end implementations of the project from business development to testing and implementation.
2. Expand UPI acceptance in the market through signing of new merchants or implementation of new UPI E-Commerce, remittance and tax refund products/services of existing institution/merchants.
3. Manage existing UPI E-Commerce, remittance and tax refund institutions/merchants and ensure proper operation of UPI products/services.
4. Work closely with HQ and provide timely business reports and deliver KPI metrics set by HQ.
5. Work on market research and information collection tasks assigned by the HQ product Dept.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above
2. Ability to write and speak Chinese or English fluently
3. Strong collaboration ability and able to work as a part of a cross functional team
4. Able to travel oversea for business
1. Experience in payment or E-commerce industry
2. Programming knowledge or graduates of computer science or information technology
岗位职责1. Provide implementation project management support and technical solution support to UnionPay institutions/potential clients.
2. Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs, ensure delivery on commitments.
3. Setup workshops with the institutions to discuss operational and technical requirements for the new projects and facilitate new program installations
4. Manage routine and non-routine processing, testing, production rollout and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
5. Implement the business rules, technical specifications and risk management rules in the local projects. Ensure the consistency between the local markets and the other markets, and maintain the uniformity of the worldwide network.
6. Keep in tight communication with HQ Operation Support Dept, the overseas offices and the institutions. Collect the advice from UPI overseas offices and institutions on business rules, technical specifications, dispute resolution and risk management. Conduct the training, support or explanation sessions for overseas offices and institutions.
7. Work on market research and information collection tasks assigned by the HQ Operation Dept. Help HQ Operation Dept to complete special programs such as local pricing, regulatory policy research, compliance audit, etc.
8. Responsible for the work assigned by the superior.
岗位要求1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
2. 3-5 year experience in project management/customer support role in card payment industry, chip card technology, software, financial or information services would be an added advantage.
3. Good working knowledge of card payment processing systems including message routing, chip card processing, authorization, clearing & settlement and connectivity would be added advantage.
4. Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
5. Ability to write in and speak English fluently.
6. Strong collaboration and ability to manage as part of a cross functional team.
7. Able to travel overseas for business.
岗位职责1. Responsible for growing innovative payment businesses in Japan.
2. Coordinate innovative payment business activities, including product services, features, functions and benefits enhancements, together with the UnionPay product development team in Headquarter.
3. Manage and support each innovative payment partner relationship; develop a strategic go to market plan with local business development managers.
4. Manage innovative payment industry market information gathering and adjust regional bank card business plans accordingly.
5. Key to the success of this role will be his/her ability to liaise with the representative office business development managers and Headquarters product development team in launching new products/services or expanding penetration of existing products/services with our partners.
6. Analyze and carefully monitor on an ongoing basis market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable the product team to develop and implement
岗位要求1. 5 years + business experience with related innovative payment product management experience in the payments industry.
2. Analytical, fact-based with the ability to analyze and organize data/information.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and a proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
4. Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
5. Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
6. Fluent in Japanese (written & speaking) Fluent in Chinese Mandarin/English would be big plus
Business Development manager role looking after Kingdom Saudi Arabia and Kingdom of Bahrain reporting to Country Manager with frequent travelling to both countries and his role will focus on developing local sales strategies to recruit new member banks to increase UnionPay Cards issuance and acceptance market share in KSA and Bahrain markets.
With Sales focus to generate additional revenues from prospects, existing, new and new, through qualification, analysis, and presentation of the UnionPay’s suite of products and services.
Relationship management of existing accounts to increase cross border volumes spend on cards, wallets and increase local market share for domestic and inbound acquiring volumes.
1. Sign up new banks to issue and acquire (Accept) UnionPay Cards to improve POS /ATM/e-Commerce acquiring in KSA and Bahrain and increase the UnionPay Cards issuing market share penetration including the coordination with finance team for the development of issuing business plans with financial incentive models for newly recruited UnionPay’s member banks.
2. Management of opportunities, coordination of resources to complete proposals, bids, RFI/RFP through working with internal resources with the concerned business units,
3. Professionally promote, articulate present solutions to business stakeholders within clients organizations and where needed for internal management ,
4. Illustrate the value of the UnionPay’s products solution to prospects banks in compelling manner and perform periodic reviews of customer needs, identify potential issues and news sales opportunities
5. Coordinate with local acquiring and regulatory entities to ensure all local merchants’ locations have the UnionPay company logo or branded signage for brand awareness,
6. Coordinate and manage all relevant end-to-end acquiring and issuing projects launching requirements with new member banks in coordination with UnionPay technical & internal account management teams to successfully launch new members projects on board.
7. Provides general administrative servicing for existing and new UnionPay Issuing and Acquiring member institutions,
岗位要求Primary Skills & Attributes
1. Broad business acumen and understanding of financial services preferably in the payment cards industry (cards issuing/e-Commerce/Wallets/Self Service) arena,
2. Roust, compelling communication skills and ability to articulate benefits to various stakeholders within accounts,
3. Ability to confirm solutions fit and identify customer specific benefits that will help contribute to a unique business value offering and ability to understanding customers requirements and develop corresponding proposal design with the help of UnionPay’s products and various internal business experts,
4. Assist customers in building a compelling business case with clear demonstrable ROI indicators,
5. Strong account management and relationship and time management follow up skills, specific benefit offering cards and wallet business rovides general administrative
6. Strong bilingual communications skills (Written/Verbal)
7. Strong presentation skills and take initiatives to drive activities,
8. Proven records of Microsoft office (Power Point, Excel, Word),
9. Ability to work across geographies and flexible to frequent travelling when required.
1. Must be Saudi citizen,
2. Degree level or equivalent
3. 3-5 years experience in cards issuing or cards product development, technology account management, wallets business development,
4. Financial services industry services background/awareness preferably Cards payments, wallets, e-Commerce/ self service