【The Chinese Mainland】UnionPay Premium Card Privilege at Modern Art Museum Playground
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Based in the all-embracing metropolis of Shanghai, Modern Art Museum (MAM) focuses on diversity, equality, exchange and education. With an open mind the museum introduces classic art in the West and the East and innovative creations in all the creative fields. The museum pays no less attention to contemporary art with Asian identities, connecting our shared cultures and offering a new blueprint for art to the world and humanity.
MAM believes in “ART IN ALL.” Leveraging multiple media and platforms, the museum connects artists and the public through exhibitions, events, forums and art-making and facilitates people’s participation and engagement. Art is to be shared by people, to create with people; and to exist for people. We envision a new cultural society where life breathes of art and art lives with everyone of us.
From Now To 2020-09-30
UnionPay UnionPay Platinum Card 、UnionPay Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
UnionPay Premium cardholder can enjoy 25% off when purchasing with UnionPay Premium card at Modern Art Museum Playground
1. The terms and conditions shall apply for the promotions of Modern Art Museum Playground hereunder.
2. The promotion is valid from now to 2020/9/30.
3. To be eligible to enjoy any promotion which is stated to be intended for UnionPay Platinum and Diamond（Start with 62） cardholders.
4. This promotion doesn’t apply to other offers or special sales. The specific information released by the merchant shall prevail.
5. Cardholders shall abide by the general policies and rules stipulated by the merchant. (For more information, please refer to the merchant’s website.)
6. UnionPay International is neither vendor nor service provider, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for products/services provided by Modern Art Museum.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4.Under influence of COVID19, merchant cooperation and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.