【Singapore】UnionPay x Min Jiang at Dempsey 15% OFF
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Set amidst the luscious greens of Dempsey Hill, Min Jiang at Dempsey is the second independent restaurant that Goodwood Park Hotel – Singapore’s distinguished heritage hotel – fully manages off-site.
Housed in a stylish 5,000 square foot black and white one-storey colonial building with a chic, chinoiserie interior and a cosy ambience, the house specialties include the authentic Beijing Duck prepared according to an ancient Chinese recipe, the exquisitely prepared dim sums as well as some of the classic Sichuan and Cantonese delicacies and roast meats.
From Now To 2020-06-30
7A &, 7B Dempsey Rd, 249684
Tel: 6774 0122
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
15% OFF a la carte food and beverage menu
1. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Card.
2. Offer is not valid with any other promotions, offers, discounts, vouchers or for buffets and set menus.
3. Offer is not valid on the eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays (including 15 days of Chinese New Year) and special occasions (e.g. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day etc.) unless otherwise stated.
4. Offer is valid for dine in only.
5. Offer is not valid for events and catering services.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.