【Paragon Department Store】Enjoy THB 300 off for single purchase of THB 5,000 or more with UnionPay Card with u·plan e-voucher
2019-07-15 To 2019-09-15
Paragon Department Store
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy THB 300 off for single purchase of THB 5,000 or more with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at participating Department Stores. Simply scan your QR code/barcode on your u • plan coupons.
1. During promotion period, enjoy THB 300 off for single purchase of THB 5,000 or more with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62) at participating Department Stores. U·plan e-voucher must be presented at the point of sell.
2. E-coupon’s validity is subjected to the validity date stated on the coupon.
3. To enjoy this offer, payment must be made using UnionPay card (card number starting with 62). Limited quantity of u·plan e-voucher is provided on a first-come, first-served and while stock lasts basis.
4. One e-coupon is required per one transaction. No accumulated receipts are allowed.
5. Each UnionPay card (card number starting with 62) is entitled to maximum 2 u·plan e-vouchers.
6. This promotion can be used with other in-store promotions. Please ask shop assistants for more information.
7. The offer is not applicable for non-participating merchandises. Please ask shop assistants for more information.
8. The offer is not valid for the gift cards and gift vouchers.
9. Each u·plan e-voucher can only be redeemed once.
10. U·plan e-vouchers cannot be split or exchangeable for cash.
11. In case a return or refund is requested, a cardholder will only be refunded the actual price paid.
12. In case a sales return, redeemed UPlan coupons cannot be reused or returned.
13. No partial refunds allowed for coupon transactions.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply, please check in-store
15. The final interpretation right of UPlan coupons is reserved by The Mall Group Co.,Ltd and UnionPay International Co., Ltd., who reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.