【The Chinese Mainland】UnionPay Premium Cardholders gift at LEGOLAND Discovery Center Shanghai
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Shanghai is located in Changfeng Joy City in Shanghai, where families with children aged 3 to 10 can enjoy a world of creativity, colour and building fun in the ultimate indoor LEGO playground. With features including global and local landmarks made from over 3.9 million LEGO bricks in the MINILAND® attraction to fun and exciting LEGO themed rides: Kingdom Quest, LEGO® Friends Olivia’s House, Underwater Quest and Merlin’s Apprentice. Then watch as your favourite LEGO characters come to life in the 4D Cinema. Then get hands-on with the thousands of LEGO bricks in themed build and play areas where kids imaginations can run wild with the endless possibilities that LEGO offers
From Now To 2020-06-30
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
(Issued outside Mainland China)
Guests with any amount consumption of UnionPay Platinum/Diamond Cards issued outside Mainland China will be given a gift from LEGOLAND Discovery Center Shanghai. (LEGOLAND Minifigure Magnet)
1. UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) are required to make payment by a valid UnionPay Premium card or Diamond card issued outside Mainland China to enjoy the offer.
2. Save for any another reason the offer were to be withdraw from the program, the valid date hereunder is from present to 2020/6/30.
3. Gift redemption limit: once / per day / per card. Merchant may not promise every guest one gift according to daily inventory.
4. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all offers listed and/or mentioned are exclusive of all service charge, taxes and levies.
5. Merchants should take full responsibility for offer redemption and fulfilment. UnionPay will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by cardholders due to the service or product provided by the Merchant.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4.Under influence of COVID19, merchant cooperation and offer may be influenced without pre-notice. Detailed offer shall be subject to the announcement of the merchant.