【Philippines】Enjoy instant discount offer at Maayo Stay Argao with your UnionPay Card
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Maayo Stay Argao Resortlocated in Cebu. With its convenient location, travelers can easily access to the city's must-visit places.
To make travelers' stay happy and comfortable, the resort provides excellent services and amenities. Top features of the hotel includes 24 hours room service, 24 hours front desk, daily housekeeping,luggage storage, and outdoor pool.
From Now To 2019-12-31
Maayo Stay Argao, Barangay Suba Poblacion, Argao, Cebu, Philippines
All UnionPay cards issued outside the Philippines (card number starting with 62)
1. Cardholders with a single-receipt minimum spend of PHP 8,000.00 will get PHP 999.00 discount. Accumulation of receipts not allowed.
2. Cardholders with a single-receipt minimum spend of PHP 5,000.00 but less than PHP 8,000.00 will get PHP 500.00 discount. Accumulation of receipts not allowed.
3. Cardholders with a single-receipt minimum spend of PHP 3,000.00 but less than PHP 5,000.00 will get PHP 200.00 discount. Accumulation of receipts not allowed.
4. Cardholders with a single-receipt spend of less than PHP 3,000.00 will get PHP 88.00 discount. Accumulation of receipts not allowed.
1. Booking and settlement must be made using UnionPay Card issued outside the Philippines.
2. Cardholders needs to scan the QR code on the tent card to register their UnionPay card issued outside the Philippines. Cardholder needs to use successfully registered card to avail the offer.
3. The original amount shall be reflected on all receipts including the charge slips provided to the cardholders. Discount shall be applied by UnionPay on the amount billed to client’s card.
4. Offer is available up to five times per UnionPay card throughout the promo period.
5. Should the cardholder need to verify the crediting of discount to his card, cardholder may contact UnionPay international hotline 95516 for more information.
6. UPI makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the Merchant’s goods and services. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with Company and/or participating merchants.
7. UPI shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered or incurred as a result of the use of Company and/or the participating merchants’ goods and/or services.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.