【Myanmar】Beauty in The Pot UnionPay Card Promotion
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Singapore’s Most Famous Hotpot, savour the essence of health and beauty with every steaming pot of soup at Beauty in the Pot. Inspired by the culture of food for health, the hotpot concept offers nourishing soup bases that promise rich flavours coupled with abundant benefit.
Be awed by the sumptuous menu of over 60 items and six nourishing soup bases. Believing in the utmost importance of soup base for the best enjoyment of hotpot, the culinary team devotes long hours and meticulous attention to the creation of the dense beauty collagen soup and spicy nourishing soup (with three levels of spiciness). Offering also the twin flavors broth, guests can now enjoy the best of both worlds.
A variety of fresh ingredients and homemade specialties ranging from meat and seafood to vegetables and homemade paste are also prepared with excellent knife skills to heighten the dining pleasure. Exclusively available at Beauty in the Pot is the homemade Fish Tofu, which is prepared daily for the ideal melt-in-your-mouth texture.
2019-06-01 To 2019-12-31
Sayar San Road, Yangon.
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Add-on other discounts, offer and promotions with save 4,000 MMK while a minimum spending 40,000 MMK and above.
1) Payment must be made with a UnionPay card.
2) Valid with other discounts, offers or promotions.
3) Offer is first come, first serves, while-stock-last.
4) Cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
5) Limited to 1 discount, per transactions, per card, per day.
6) UnionPay International and Beauty in The Pot reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.