【South Africa】Rovos Rail 30 Years Anniversary UnionPay Special
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Since its establishment in 1989, Rovos Rail has earned an international reputation for its truly world-class travel experiences. With discreet and friendly service, five-star cuisine and a selection of South Africa’s finest wines, Rovos Rail harks back to a simpler, more elegant era encompassing the timeless grace and high romance of African exploration. In a series of journeys lasting from 48 hours to 15 days, Rovos Rail links some of the sub-continent’s greatest destinations from Cape Town at its tip to Dar es Salaam in Tanzania, from scenic splendours as diverse as the game reserves of Mpumalanga to the Victoria Falls, from the desert landscapes in Namibia and the stark beauty of the Karoo to the lush cane fields of KwaZulu-Natal and the magnificent Garden Route along the Cape south coast. The trains – which may be hauled by diesel or electric locomotives – carry a maximum of 72 passengers in 36 superbly appointed suites and are also available for charter, while the Events Train caters for up to 250 guests and is suitable for daytime journeys. Rovos Rail has also established three elegant seaside retreats in Cape Town that overlook the trendy and vibrant fishing villages of Kalk Bay and St James. With views across the Indian Ocean, this prestigious little stretch along the coastline is an ideal location for a stress-free holiday. Reservation Hotline: Mr. Regardo Lewis + 27 (0) 12 315 8242 Reservation Email:email@example.com Website: www.rovos.co.za A total of seven routings, which we operate throughout the year: all are featured on our website www.rovos.com They are, as follows: • 3-day Pretoria to/from Durban & Cape Town • 4-day Victoria Falls Zimbabwe • 9-day Golf Safari with attractive synchronous tourism itinerary for non-players. • 9-day African Golf Collage with an attractive synchronous tourism itinerary for non-players. • 9-day Namibia • 15-day Cape To Dar Es Salaam
From Now To 2019-12-31
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay cardholders enjoy 30% off selected trips with Rovos Rail.
1. The promotional offer is applicable to all UnionPay cardholders who use valid UnionPay cards to make payments.
2. Please book via： Tel: + 27 (0) 12 315 8242 Email： firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Selected Trip that applies the promotion (Please see the attachment for details）：
1） A 3-night Victoria Falls Journey in a Royal or Deluxe Suite
2）A 2-night Cape Town Journey in a Royal or Deluxe Suite
3）A 2-night Cape Town Journey in a Royal or Deluxe Suite PLUS a 2-night at one of our seaside Guesthouses in St James
4. 1)+2) Rates includes accommodation on a one-way journey between Pretoria and Victoria Falls or Pretoria and cape Town; all meals and all alcoholic and other beverages on board; room service and bar facilities; limited laundry service; guided excursions; entrance fees as per itinerary and government tax. Rates excludes pre and post-tour accommodation, flights and transfers; visas; staff gratuities; international/ French champagne and souvenirs.
5. 3) RATE INCLUDES Accommodation on a one-way journey between Pretoria and Cape Town; all meals and all alcoholic and other beverages on board; room service and bar facilities; limited laundry service; guided excursions; entrance fees as per itinerary and govt. tax + GUESTHOUSE accommodation in a Deluxe room; full breakfast; all alcoholic and other beverages; in-room tea tray and snacks; laundry; Internet; parking and concierge services + a oneway transfer between St James and Rovos Rail Lounge at Cape Town Station. RATE EXCLUDES All other meals not stated; flights; visas; additional transfers; tour services; telephones; gratuities; international/French Champagne and souvenirs. Note: St James Guesthouse 15% vat is included and special rates apply to children under 16 years old. T&Cs apply.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.