【Italy】Montblanc Special Privileges for UnionPay Diamond Cards and Platinum Cards
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Montblanc was founded 1906. The original vision of the brand is to produce the pens that do not leak. The brand name was taken from the highest mountain in Europe, Mont Blanc of 4810m. It represents the pursuit of high quality and techniques of high level.
From 1926, Montblanc started producing leather goods made of Saffiano leather, and has now become one of the leader producers of leather goods. In 2012, the leather factory of Montblanc moved to the heart of historical leather production business: Florence, Italy.
In 1997, Montblanc established its first watchmaking factory in Switzerland. The internal quality center has developed a complete test program to ensure the highest standard. In 2007, Montblanc acquired Minerva, which was founded in 1858, adding the high-end watchmaking expertise of 160 years of to the brand.
From Now To 2020-03-31
Addresses of participating boutiques:
• Via Montenapoleone 27/B， 20121，Milan, Tel: +390276317720
• Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, 9，220121，Milan, Tel: +390200643613
Milan Malpensa Airport：
Malpensa Airport Extra Schengen Area Via Malpensa 1, 21010 Ferno(VA), Tel: +390274867130
• Via De’ Tornabuoni 63/R, 50123, Firenze, Tel: +39055292050
• Via Condotti, 70, 00187, Roma, Tel: +390669941894
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
From now on to the 31st of March 2020, UnionPay Platinum/Diamond cardholders can enjoy VIP gifts when purchasing products over certain amounts. The gifts value about 10% of the purchase:
When spending over 3000 Euro, the cardholder can receive a Meisterstück Soft Grain Trousse Bag (valued 370 Euro).
When spending over 5000 Euro, the cardholder can receive a #MY4810 Cabin Trolley (valued 595 Euro).
When spending over 8000 Euro, the cardholder can receive a #MY4810 Large Trolley (valued 880 Euro).
1. To enjoy the privileges, you are entitled to present the invitation letter and pay with valid UnionPay Cards.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.