【Global】Exclusive high-end wine offers for UnionPay Cardholders
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
The International Prestige Wine Club is a partnership of some of the most prestigious Chateaux of France and other famous and historical Wine Estates from around the world offering wines delivered directly from cellars to consumers.
The International Prestige Wine Club offers unique, interactive and sophisticated wine making and wine blending experiences taken from cellars around the world and presented to consumers at a carefully selected and exclusive venue.
From Now To 2020-04-30
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Diamond and Platinum cardholders will enjoy a 20% discount for purchasing the following wines at the specific link.
UnionPay Gold and Classic cardholders will enjoy a 5% discount.
1. High-end wine packages
2. First-growth wines with limited numbers at appointed time
(Available starting from November every year and the price depends on the direct sale from chateaux)
The specific link: http://www.internationalprestigewineclub.com/?lang=en
1. The wine packages mentioned can only be delivered to Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR and Singapore, which are different for each region. Please refer to .the specific link for details.
2. During the activity period, cardholders can directly click the above specific link to enter the activity page and select the applicable wine packages according to the distribution destination.
3. The cardholder can enter the first six digits of the card number in the check-out page to get the corresponding discount. After paying the amount with discount through the corresponding UnionPay card, the cardholder can get the wine package delivered directly to the door by the International Prestige Wine Club
4. For the sales information of "First-growth wines ", please follow the relevant information updated in the specific link.
5. Before participating in the activity, please read the relevant terms and conditions of the activity carefully. Unionpay International is not the service provider of this offer and does not assume any responsibility for the quality or performance of its products or services. Any dispute arising from the quality of its products and services will be handled solely by the service party.
6. If you have any questions, please call IPWC customer service hotline: 0755-26686825 or send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing (in Chinese, English, and Cantonese).
Note: Due to the temperature of each city environment is different, please place the purchased wines indoor under 18-20 ℃ to maintain the quality.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.