【Japan】JAL DUTYFREE at Narita Airport 5%Off with UnionPay Card
From Now To 2020-03-31
JAL DUTYFREE Main store, JAL DUTYFREE Satellite store are at Terminal 2 Narita Airport.
JAL DUTYFREE Fashion & Luxury is at Terminal 1 Narita Airport.
All UnionPay Cards
1. If using UnionPay cards in JAL DUTYFREE at Narita Airport and spending JPY15,000 or more, You can enjoy 5% discount.
Duration of Offer：
① From May 6, 2019 to August 25 2019;
② From September 27, 2019 to October 31, 2019;
③ From December 26, 2019 to February 10,2020;
④ From March 20, 2020 to March 31, 2020;
2. If using UnionPay cards in JAL DUTYFREE at Narita Airport and spending JPY30,000 or more, You can get an free gift.
Duration of Offer：
① From August 26, 2019 to September 26, 2019;
② From November 1, 2019 to December 25, 2019;
③ From February 11, 2020 to March 19, 2020;
1. Payment must be made with a valid UnionPay Card.
2. It is unavailable to enjoy reduction with other privileges simultaneously, or exchange for cash.
3. This special offer does not cover certain goods(Designated brand’s products, Japan made tobacco and articles on sale). Consult shop assistants for the detailed information.
4. Free gift service will be over when current stock is empty. First come, First served. One for each.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.