【New Zealand】Vodafone Airport Stores UnionPay Mobile QuickPass Exclusive Promotion
1. Auckland International Airport Arrivals
2. Queenstown International Airport Arrivals
3. Wellington International Airport Arrivals
4. Christchurch International Airport Arrivals
2019-04-25 To 2019-08-31
All Vodafone airport stores nationwide
UnionPay mobile QuickPass (card number starting with 62)
Spend NZD 59 or more with UnionPay Mobile QuickPass in a single transaction and enjoy NZD 6 off
1. The promotion period is from April 25th to August 31st 2019 (both dates inclusive)
2. To get the discount, please use UnionPay mobile Quickpass, by adding UnionPay card into Apple wallet, Huawei wallet, Samsung wallet and Mi wallet, HCE or wearable devices. Please refer to the promotional notice in merchants for detailed rules.
3. The receipt indicates the original amount before discount while the actual amount deducted is sent to the issuer for authorization.
4. The offer applies to the transactions that are switched and settled via UnionPay network.
5. If any of the products or service related to this promotion is returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, not including the deducted amount.
6. The instant discount hereunder cannot be used in conjunction with any other UnionPay promotions.
7. If a cardholder is not offered by the promotion for reasons such as card replacement, card recovery, device-not-supported, UnionPay is not providing compensation for the corresponding transactions.
8. Limited quota of the discount on first-come, first-served basis.
9. Each eligible card may receive the instant discount one time per day across the merchants taking part in the promotion.
10. This promotion is not applicable to JD Cloud Quick Pass and Mei Tuan Cloud Quick Pass.
11. Any changes of terms and conditions will take immediate effect from the date of change.
12. UnionPay system is set by Beijing time. The switch time every day is 11:00PM. Discount is not offered to transactions during the 22：58~23：05 (UTC+8, Beijing) when daily routine system maintenance is processing.
13. Any conflict between Chinese and English version of this Term and Condition, the Chinese version shall prevail.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.