Big C Get direct discount THB 300 with the minimum purchase of THB 2,000 per single receipt
2019-04-16 To 2019-04-30
All Big C Supercenter outlets
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
Enjoy THB 300 off when you spend over THB 2,000 in a single receipt and pay by the UnionPay Card which starting number ‘62’ only, at participating Big C Supercenter. Simply present your e-coupon QR or barcode from your u·plan to cashier before payment.
1. Promotion Period: 16 Apr 2019 – 30 Apr 2019
2. UnionPay user must present the u.plan e-voucher code to Big C cashier before payment to enjoy the offers according to T&C required.
3. E-coupon’s validity is subjected to the validity date stated on the coupon.
4. The offer can be used one time only and must pay with UnionPay card which card number starting with 62 only.
5. 1 Big C u.plan coupon can be redeemed once per receipt and non-refundable. Accumulate receipt is not allowed and coupon cannot be exchangeable for cash.
6. Each UnionPay user ID can get up to 1 u.plan coupon offer code per 1 device.
7. The offer is valid at all Big C Supercenter outlets in Thailand.
8. Limit to 40,000 Big C u.plan coupons per campaign period and on first-come first-serve basis.
9. Offer cannot be used with other promotions.
10. The discount coupon code cannot be applied to tobacco, liquor, energy drink or canned coffee, wholesale pack, infant milk powder, baby milk powder, gift voucher, top up service, bill payment, online ticket booking, sunglass deposit payment, tenant, Samsung pay, financial service, Installment payment , and other excluded items.
11. In case of return or refund is requested, a cardholder will only be refunded the actual price paid and redeemed u.plan coupon cannot be reused or returned.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.