【New Zealand】Exclusive Wellington Gift for UnionPay Premium Cardholders
2019-04-01 To 2020-03-31
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa gift shop on the ground floor
55 Cable Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card (card number starting with 62)
During the promotion period, UnionPay Premium Cardholders can go to Te Papa Tongerewa Museum of New Zealand gift shop on the ground floor to pick up a welcome letter from Wellington Mayor and an exclusive Wellington package by presenting UnionPay Premium Card and boarding pass for China – New Zealand flight.
Exclusive Gift includes:
1. Free Wellington Cable Car single adult return pass
2. Book tickets on Interislander Cook Strait Ferry official website and receive a free premium plus lounge upgrade
3. Book 18 holes of golf at Royal Wellington Golf Club for two people at $225 NZD per person and receive FREE use of a shared Golf car
4. Purchase over $200 at Te Papa shops, receive a free Bronze Kiwi Figurine (RRP $32.90)
5. Book The One Ring™ package and receive an exclusive signed souvenir by workshop founder Richard Taylor
6. An official badge of China-New Zealand Year of Tourism
Find out more about Wellington at https://www.wellingtonnz.com/
1. The exclusive gift is only available to UnionPay premium cardholders (Platinum/Diamond card) collecting the gifts with UnionPay premium cards and China - New Zealand flight boarding pass.
2. During the promotion period, Wellington Cable Car free ticket is only for one single passenger. Please use the voucher included in the envelope to redeem the pass.
3. Before 31 Mar 2020, receive up to two complimentary plus lounge upgrades when you book your Interislander ferry tickets directly at www.interislander.co.nz. After selecting your preferred sailing time, select ‘Add Extras’ to add on the Plus Lounge, then use the following promo codes on the payment page: SLS-CONE1 – Plus Lounge for one person; SLS-CTWO1 – Plus Lounge for up to two people. This offer is only valid for travel between 01 Feb 2019 and 31 Mar 2020, and is not valid for travel 15 Dec 2019 – 31 Jan 2020.
4. Before 31 Mar 2020, please phone the Golf Shop on +64 4 528 6900 or email GolfShop@RoyalWellington.com to book a tee time at Royal Wellington Golf Club. If you are part of a group of more than four players seeking tee times, please email Dylan.Lindstrom@RoyalWellington.com .
5. Before 31 Mar 2020, the free Bronze Kiwi Figurine can be redeemed and collected for total purchases on the same day over $200 NZD within three stores at Te Papa – main store (Level 1), Toa tamariki our kid’s store (Level 2) and Toi art exhibition store (Level 4).
6. Before 31 Mar 2020, purchase The One Ring™ package at $233 NZD per person and receive Richard Taylor’s signature on a custom-made quality card. The One Ring™ Package includes: there and back again workshop tour (Chinese available) ; The One Ring™ prop replica in gold-plated tungsten from LOTR™; guided return transport from the Wellington i-SITE (with tour guide). Bookings must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org and quote: the promotional code WWONERING
7. Offer needs to be declared upfront and coupon needs to be presented prior to payment to enjoy the gifts. All the offers are only collected at the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa store on the ground floor.
8. The validity of the coupon is as per indicated.
9. During the promotion period, each UnionPay premium Card is entitled to one offer only.
10. All the offers shall only be used once, and shall not be split or redeemed for cash.
11. All the offers are valid on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.
12. Coupons shall only be used for once, coupons cannot be split or exchanged for cash.
13. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store with merchants for more details.
14. The final interpretation right of executive Wellington gift for UnionPay premium cardholders is reserved by Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency and UnionPay International Co., Ltd., who reserve the right to amend the T&Cs without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.