Hong Kong SAR
Enjoy extra HK$50 off and 6% discount when you spend HK$1000 or more on selected products at YOHO MALL Colourmix store with your UnionPay Card
From Now To 2019-03-31
Colourmix at YOHO Mall (YOHO MALL II L1 A133-A136)
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
UnionPay Card (card number starting with 62)
During the promotion period, UnionPay cardholders could enjoy HK$50 off and 6% discount up to HK$300 when spending HK$1000 or more on selected products in a single purchase with UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62) at Colourmix YOHO MALL store in Hong Kong. Simply scan the QR code/bar code on your Colourmix YOHO MALL UPlan e-Coupons.（Single Purchase only get maximum HK$300 cash deduction）
1. Promotion Period: 19th Jan, 2019 to 31st Mar, 2019.
2. Each Colourmix YOHO MALL e-coupon can only be used once, cannot be split and withdrawn.
3. The validity period is shown on each e-Coupon. Only one e-Coupon can be used for each transaction. The discount value is not accumulated。
4. Limited quantity of e-Coupons on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. The discount offer is applied to the Colourmix store at YOHO MALL only.
6. One UPlan Coupon can only be used once and neither split purchase nor exchange for cash is acceptable.
7. This e-Coupon cannot be used for the purchase of gift voucher, items under joint-promotion package and specified products (identified by special price tag), cannot nor with any Colourmix/MORIMOR VIP card membership discount or promotional offers.
8. This Uplan e-Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other UnionPay Card offers.
9. Each customer can only use one e-Coupon per purchase.
10. In the event of a refund and/or return, only the amount paid by cardholders will be returned, excluding the discount amount.
11. If the amount of the merchandise after return does not reach the designated amount of the promotion, customer will not be able to enjoy this e-Coupon offer.
12. In the event of a sales return, redeemed coupons cannot be reused or returned.
13. Other T&Cs may apply, please check in-store for more details.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.