【Kansai＆Hokkaido】Use your UnionPay card at AEON MALL RINKUSENNAN, spend over 5000Yen and receive a 100Yen discount. And 4888 Yen discount chance
2019-01-14 To 2019-02-15
【AEON MALL RINKUSENNAN】3-12,Minamihama Rinku,Sennan City, Osaka
All UnionPay Cards (card number starting with 62)
All UnionPay Cards
During the promotion period, UnionPay cardholders who use their UnionPay card at participating stores of AEON MALL RINKUSENNAN， spend over 5000 yen at stores in Japan can enjoy a discount of 100 Yen. And 4888 Yen discount chance.
1. During the campaign period, Unioncard holders at AEON MALL RINKUSENNAN, when spending 5000 Yen, enjoy a 100 Yen discount. And 4888 Yen discount chance.
2. The number of discounts given are limited, and the order of actual transactions will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. The amount on the cashier's receipt is the original amount (pre-discount) of purchased goods, and the actual charged amount is based on the card issuer's debit information and bill.
4. In order to be notified of any discount received, please register with the SMS notification function of the card issuing bank or the issuing bank APP/ Push message function.
5. If the transaction is refunded or returned, only the amount actually paid by the cardholder will be refunded and the discount amount will not be included.
6. For further details about this promotion campaign and further questions, please contact the local UnionPay customer service hotline.
7. In case of any dispute, UnionPay International Co., Ltd. reserves the right of final interpretation and reserves the right to amend the details of the event at any time without prior notice.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. 4. In case of discrepancies between English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.