【Global】Hertz UnionPay Credit Card Discount Offers
Address：Please consult Hertz official website for the location
Phone：Please consult Hertz official website for hotline information.
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Hertz is the world’s largest and most prestigious car rental company with various types of cars and provides short-term rental services—daily, weekly and monthly. As a global leader in car rental industry, Hertz owns more than 12,000 locations in 150 countries worldwide, located in airports, downtowns, Suburban commercial centers, as well as residential areas and tourist attractions.
From Now To 2019-12-31
Please consult Hertz official website www.hertz.com for the location
UnionPay Credit Card (card number starting with 62)
1) Rent Hertz cars in USA/Thailand/Australia (the following three offers can be enjoyed together):
A) Discount offer:
Unionpay Diamond cardholders enjoy 15% off for car rental (CDP#)2118295
Unionpay Platinum cardholders enjoy 13% off (CDP#)2118296
Unionpay Gold and Classic cardholders enjoy 10% off (CDP#) 2002782
Unionpay Belt & Road Commercial cardholders enjoy 15% off for car rental (CDP#)2118295
B) Enjoy 1 day off based on weekly price when rent cars for successive 7 days or more
USA/Australia: PC# 203411
Thailand: PC# 203851
Notes: UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy the above three privileges on the Hertz official website: www.hertz.com and inputing related codes.
2) Rent Hertz Chauffeur in Mainland China/Thailand/South Korea:
Enjoy 8% off _(PC#204140)
Notes: UnionPay Cardholders can enjoy the above three privileges on the Hertz Chauffeur official website: https://www.hertzchauffeur.com/home.aspx?IATA=00400488 and inputing related codes.
A) The above Hertz global car rental offers are only valid on Hertz Affordable Rates at participating locations; 24 hours reservation in advance is required; The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from Hertz; Discounts may not be available during Limited periods, and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information; Hertz standard terms and conditions apply; For more details, please contact Hertz Reservation Hotline.
B) The above Hertz Chauffeur offers are only valid at participating locations and apply to Chauffeur service; The above offers can’t be used by companies or travel agency; The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from Hertz; Hertz standard terms and conditions apply;
C) UnionPay cardholders are required to make reservation and payment in location by a valid UnionPay credit card to enjoy the above offers.
D) Above car rental offers only apply to leisure trips. Please select ‘Leisure’ when you book the cars in www.Hertz.com.
E) Please note that the PC# shall be applied together with your corresponding CDP# when booking.
F) Hertz should take full responsibility for offer redemption and fulfillment. UnionPay will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by cardholders due to the service or product provided by Hertz.
Tips for renting a car abroad
Renters’ Qualifications & Requirements:
• Min. 21 years old (age between 21 and 25 subject to low-age surcharge)
• Valid Driver’s License holder with minimum 1 year driving experience
• International Driving Permit (IDP) is required. China Driver’s License holders only need to provide an English translation of China Driver’s License (IDP is not required) and use Chinese Driver’s License at the same time
• Valid UnionPay Credit Card
Hertz locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe, now provide Chinese audio GPS navigation, and UnionPay cardholders can refer to the reservation page and Hertz stores for detailed information .
All Hertz locations offer free 24-hour rescue service, Chinese rescue service is available in the US and Canada.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.