【Global】UnionPay Premium Cards Exclusive Airport Service Privileges
Refer to detailed service network in dedicated link
Phone：Refer to hotline information in DragonPass official website
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
DragonPass provides their members with a total airport solution to make everyone's airport experience something to truly enjoy.
Established in 2005 they have come a long way, quickly. With over 12 million members around the world they are growing and growing fast.
Their expansion and growth is down to our consumer-lead technological approach. Originally an airport lounge provider they have expanded their services to look after their members at all stages of the airport experience.
2018-12-19 To 2019-12-31
UnionPay Platinum Cards and Diamond Cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Exclusive Price for UnionPay Platinum and Diamond Cardholders
1. Have access to over 1000 Airport & Railway lounges worldwide
For UnionPay Diamond Cardholders: CNY62/visit.
For UnionPay Platinum Cardholders: CNY99/visit.
If cardholders have no valid DragonPass memberships, they will pay CNY20 to create or renew DragonPass memberships first.
2. Enjoy limousine service covering more than 50 global cities in Mainland China and Taiwan Region.
For UnionPay Diamond cardholders:
- Comfort-oriented Limousine: CNY 130
- Deluxe Limousine: CNY 195
- Business Limousine: CNY 195
For UnionPay Platinum cardholders:
- Comfort-oriented Limousine: CNY 195
- Deluxe Limousine: CNY 325
- Business Limousine: CNY 325
* Cardholders need to enjoy the offers through below link:
1. Program is valid from now until 2019-12-31.
2. Above offers are eligible for UnionPay Platinum and Diamond cards issued outside Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
3. Above offers can be enjoyed through UnionPay Online Payment with valid and entitled UnionPay cards.
4. Each cardholder is entitled to enjoy above offers at most twice per month. Above offers are limited to a first-come-first-serve basis.
5. If cardholders have no valid DragonPass memberships, they will pay CNY20 to create or renew DragonPass memberships first with one-year validity.
6. The number of visits will be added into cardholder’s DragonPass membership and ready for immediate use after the payment is complete.
7. The number of visits will have a validity of one year upon the date of purchase. All expired visits in the DragonPass membership will be forfeited and nonrefundable.
8. Cardholders can invite guests to enter the lounges together. Each guest entry will use the visit number from the cardholder’s DragonPass membership.
9. For limousine service, cardholders need to finish booking and payment 48 hours before the reserved service time.
10. Cardholders will receive service confirmation message via SMS in one business day after successful payment and details for driver and plate number will be sent via SMS on the reserved service date.
11. Drivers shall arrive at the meeting location in advance to wait for the customer.
- For Pick-up Service, drivers will wait for 1 hour from Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Waiting time wouldn't be accounted for force majeure.
- For Drop-off Service, drivers will wait for 15 minutes since the reserved service time. The service will be cancelled if the customer doesn’t show up in time and the fee will not be refunded
12. DragonPass Limousine service is now available in more than 50 cities in Mainland China and Taiwan Region:
Beijing, Changchun, Changsha, Chengdu, Changzhou, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin, Harbin, Hangzhou, Liuzhou, Nanning, Sanya, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi'an, Xiamen, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Ningbo, Nanchang, Qingdao, Taiyuan, Yancheng, Wuxi, Nanjing, Jinan, Lijiang, Kunming, Tengchong, Yantai, Hohhot, Xishuangbanna, Lanzhou, Wenzhou, Shijiazhuang, Xining, Zhuhai, Yinchuan, Hefei, Urumqi, Guiyang, Suzhou, Haikou, Xuzhou, Lhasa, Taiwan (Taoyuan, Taibei, Taizhong, Kaohsiung).
13. Limousine service refers to luxury transportation to/from airport/high-speed railway station within one city.
14. DragonPass provides the following car types of limousine services for cardholders to choose from:
Comfort-oriented Limousine (capacity: 3 persons): Volkswagen Passat, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord, etc.
Business Limousine (capacity: 5 persons): Buick GL8, Nissan Elgrand, etc.
Deluxe Limousine (capacity: 3 persons): Mercedes E series, Audi A6L, BMW 5 Series, etc.
The actual card type may be different. Suppliers have the right to replace with other car types, same grade as what cardholders order in the service date.
15. Any extra pick-up/drop off points will cost CNY 50 /each.
16. If cardholders require limousine service between 0:00am and 6:00am (night service), extra CNY 100 will be charged.
17. For cancellation: A minimum of 24 hours' notice in advance should be given for cancellation via DragonPass Hotline: 4008821111 (overseas: +86-20-3231-1919). Any late notice for cancellation is not acceptable.
18. For amendment:
- A minimum of 24 hours' notice in advance should be given for amendment. Any late notice for amendment is not acceptable.
- Amendment is only for the order that price doesn't change.
- If the amendment asks for night service, car type changing or extra pick-up/drop off points, cardholders need to call DragonPass Hotline to cancel the original order and then start a new reservation.
19. For refunding: The service fee will be totally refunded if the cancellation notice is given 24 hours before the reserved service time. Any late notice is not acceptable and service fee will be charged without refunding.
20. Above offers listed are subject to this terms and conditions and they are not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods/services and are non-transferable.
21. Cardholders could leave a mail address to require invoice. DragonPass will send the service invoice to the appointed mail address within 5 business days.
22. Above offers listed are subject to this terms and conditions and they are not exchangeable for cash, credit or other goods/services and are non-transferable.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.