【Cambodia】Enjoy 10% off at The Royal Court
Merchant Description (provided by the merchant)：
Enjoy a majestic performance with traditional Cambodian dance whilst exploring the wonderful world of Khmer cuisine, for the Apsara Show is a memorable experience of your visit to our Royal Court Angkor restaurant. Taste the local flavours of Fish Amok, Beef Tenderloin, Stir-Fried vegetables, fresh Spring Rolls and fragrant Salads, as you sit in the open air under the stars entranced by the dancers as they showcase the rich culture of this ancient Kingdom of Cambodia. Your buffet dinner will feature live cooking stations, and vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes are available. Royal Court is open from October through to March, every evening of the week, and is set in the most atmospheric of al fresco spaces.
From Now To 2019-12-31
Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Kum Angkor 1010 Siem reap, Cambodia
Merchant Tel: +855 63 964 600
UnionPay Platinum Card 、Diamond Card （card number starting with 62）
10% discount on food and beverage outlets (except public holidays and black out dates)
1. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
2. Must be charged with UnionPay Platinum or Diamond card.
3. Discounts subject to black out dates such as public holidays and special events.
4. Make a reservation on www.sofitel-angkor-phokeethra.com, and indicate that they are UnionPay Premium Cardholders.
1. The terms and conditions of the promotion is applicable to the merchant. Details can be consulted from customer service staff. 2. UnionPay International is neither vendors nor service providers, thus UnionPay International is not responsible for the products or services provided by the merchant. Any obligations and liabilities relating to such products or services and all auxiliary services should be borne by the merchant. 3. UnionPay International and the merchant reserve the right to cancel, revise, suspend or terminate all or any parts of the promotion, or revise the terms and conditions herein contained, at any time without prior notice or reason. In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and the merchant shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.